“One visit”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
liverpool
“One visit”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We met Lindsey what a great person Pizza's are great but beware if you are not that hungry dont order loads as they come out huge and too much for 1 person

Visited August 2012

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
“Best pizza ever!!”
Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

Have been to kardamena 7 years now and absoulutely love this restaurant just simply first class! Family run so service is excellent,food is excellent and prices are excellent, would recommend this restaurant hands down in fact it's only the second restaurant I would 100% recommend to enjoy a lovely meal at!! you will not be disappointed for the best pizza ever you have got to visit this restaurant!! Will defo be back next year thumbs up from me and the family!!!

“Charming service, delicious dishes.”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Walking along the Kardamena sea-front I noticed Pepperoni's ahead of other close-by restaurants due to the warm glow emitting from the smiling customers. By the time I was to leave, I fully understood why customers were so happy. Pepperoni's provide an exciting menu of pastas, pizzas, and other such items. Within each category there are many interesting choices. Being that I had never tasted many of these menu items before, I asked the host to recommend something for he. He was very attentive and humorous but not over-bearing, and took the time to help me find the right dish for me. During my one week holiday I visited Pepperoni's twice more, and each time I left completely satisfied.

In short I can only say that should you visit Kos, you are well advised to visit Pepperoni's for a delightful evening.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank SteveG H
surrey
“First night”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Ate here first night pizza tasted good value for money far to much cheese on pizza also put the size of the pizza on the menu my husband and myself ordered one each and neither finished although put leftovers in a box

Visited August 2012
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“ate her 7 out of 7 nights”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

went to kos in june, on our first night we ate here, amazing value for money and lovely fresh food! ate here every day of our holiday! the lady that seated us was helpfull and friendly. recommend to everyone! I miss the crepes :(

• Visited June 2012