“Charming service, delicious dishes.”

Pepperoni's Pizza Pasta
Ranked #38 of 77 Restaurants in Kardamena
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Walking along the Kardamena sea-front I noticed Pepperoni's ahead of other close-by restaurants due to the warm glow emitting from the smiling customers. By the time I was to leave, I fully understood why customers were so happy. Pepperoni's provide an exciting menu of pastas, pizzas, and other such items. Within each category there are many interesting choices. Being that I had never tasted many of these menu items before, I asked the host to recommend something for he. He was very attentive and humorous but not over-bearing, and took the time to help me find the right dish for me. During my one week holiday I visited Pepperoni's twice more, and each time I left completely satisfied.

In short I can only say that should you visit Kos, you are well advised to visit Pepperoni's for a delightful evening.

1  Thank SteveG H

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Ate here first night pizza tasted good value for money far to much cheese on pizza also put the size of the pizza on the menu my husband and myself ordered one each and neither finished although put leftovers in a box

Reviewed August 5, 2012

went to kos in june, on our first night we ate here, amazing value for money and lovely fresh food! ate here every day of our holiday! the lady that seated us was helpfull and friendly. recommend to everyone! I miss the crepes :(

Reviewed August 1, 2012

went for a week in july 12, ate here 3 nights out of the 7.... really nice staff, Lindy at the front of the restaurant really friendly.. an most importantly the best pizza/pasta u will taste i guarantee... even if u cant finish your meal they will happily box it up as they do it a speedy takeaway service! highly recommended!!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

So this review is for LIndy and Mathis... for the fantastic food and for looking after us when we was there.
im writing on behalf of the 6 lads that were there last week - sure you havent forgot us yet we was there 6 times out of our ten nights!! :)

that should tell and let anyone know who's reading this how good the pizza and pasta is here!!

let me just put this out there for you for 7 euros.. about 5.50 you get a massive bowl of pasta... and think 9 euros about 7.50 for a 12 inch pizza... 50 cents more for stuffed crust or deep pan, im a deep pan man myself :)

Honestly one of the best pizzas i've ever tasted!! absolutley Gorgeous, if kelly brook was a pizza this/she would be it :) and its a bloody bargain!!

Also just to say the amount of people you see taking there Pizza back to there hotel as they just cant eat all at once!!! brilliant brilliant!! and if i was ever to come back to kos! this would be the only place id eat!!!
also not to forget the perfect setting :) facing the harbour.
all the best and i wish you all the success for the Summer

and anyone whos wrote a bad review, must not have a tongue!! best pizza ever!!!!!
Greg.