“AMAZING food, AMAZING service.”

Loustros Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 82 Restaurants in Kardamena
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Loustros restaurant on the beautiful island of Kos, situated along the waterfront of Kardamena.Loustros first opened its doors in 1980. Specialising in fresh seafood, char-grilled meat and home cooked food.With focus on fresh organic local produce.Loustros has been run by the Karidis family for 30 years since it opened, thats three decades of experience in quality Greek and international cuisine.Dimitris, Melanie, Alex and Orestes warmly welcome you to enjoy your holiday with an excellentmeal in good company.Loustros caters for all groups, from large parties to couples, for whom Loustros boasts an enchanting roof garden, overlooking the entire harbour and agean sea.Open from 8am until 12pm, for breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks, you are sure to enjoy a fine dining experience, or your money back!
Reviewed July 20, 2018

Amazing place to eat! After our hotel's food really let my partner and I down, Loustros restored our faith in Kos food again! The male waiter who is normally on the front of the restaurant (apologies we didn't catch your name!) was absolutely amazing, even buying my partner a drink as he recognised us when we visited a second time! Food was amazing, and if you're a halloumi lover like we are, please try their starter. It is a big portion so ideally share between two of you!

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

Ready the reviews and when I saw better than miller and carter I though we should try this place out . Staff friendly and nice food I’m afraid to say was average
Disappointing and found a hair in the food

Reviewed July 10, 2018

I was invited to dine here by Arsene - as in Wenger, according to himself. He was polite, friendly & not over-powering. The service was friendly & relaxed. I started with creamy garlic mushrooms. Looked like a thick soup. It was delicious. As I wanted to eat Greek food without meat, Arsene immediately suggested the vegetarian moussaka. Excellent choice. I finished with strawberry cheesecake - again suggested by Arsene. It was truly delightful. The whole experience was a delight. Good food in a relaxed atmosphere while watching the people walk along the prom. The staff were friendly & helpful. I went back to Loustros restaurant on Friday night, my last night in Kardamena. Again, Arsene was there to greet me & chat. I had spring rolls stuffed with feta cheese & spinach. My main course was sword fish with potatoes & vegetables. Both were up to the usual high standard. Really enjoyed the meal. Unfortunately, there was a power cut before I got the main course. I was given a mobile phone by the lady serving. I regret, I didn't get her name. Anyway, it was a new experience to eat dinner by the light of a mobile phone. It didn't affect my enjoyment of the food & the friendly service. I finished off the dinner with the strawberry cheesecake again. As I said at the start, one MUST visit Louvros for a meal. You'll be made feel at home. The staff are helpful & friendly & the food is excellent. Well done to all and hello Arsene.

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

We had Chicken Souvlaki, Beef Stifado and the sticky noodles and salad.

Everything was absolutely geourgous, the female chef is in the kitchen and shes an perfectionist.

Even the dressings and side dishes (handcut potatoes and the homemade salad dressing) were one of the best ive ever had...

Absolutely worth a visit, even the staff is great...

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 5, 2018

This restaurant overlooks the harbour the quality of our meal was excellent the price was"nt too bad either ,lovely staff friendly and helpful.

Date of visit: May 2018