“Amazing!!!”

Scala Restaurant
Good for: Scenic view, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I have been going to Kos for the past few years and Scala restaurant is the BEST!!! Not only are the staff amazing but the owners Jane and Dimos are just incredible. I have eaten in most of the restaurants along the sea front and you will not find better then Scala unless you prefer to eat anything average. Sure, the others are ok, service with a smile etc but nothing compares. The food, service and hospitality is simply second to none. They will even arrange any dietary needs...within reason of course!!
We held a 50th celebration there, starting with a champagne breakfast through to the evening meal and we were certainly well looked after!! :-)
As always I will be seeing Jane and Dimos along with the wonderful staff next year

Reviewed September 9, 2012

I always visit Scala when in Kardamena as it always delivers a good all round service, and yet again this year it was fantastic. Had the best meal of our holiday here.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Would recommend this place had a lovely breakfast and meal in the night here! Also the staff were really friendly and quick! I never write reviews but the English lady they was so nice! I thought the place deserved it! Could have ate there the whole holiday :-) x

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Have been to kardamena 7 years now and without a doubt can say hand on heart that Scala is simply the No1 restaurant in kardamena. Year after year I return back to the same excellent welcome and even better food. This family run business by Dimos and Jane is simply five star ++++ in everything it does from your welcome, to the service, to the food and drink, to you leaving just simply outstanding. Situated on the very front it looks warm and inviting to the eye with a beautiful atmosphere and very warm welcome and the food just makes your mouth water and want to try more of there excellent choices given on the menu and the desserts don't get me started but Definately Mars Bar Cheescake is a winner. Just love this restaurant just gets better and better in fact probably one of the reasons I return to kardamena every year. This year just my husband and I but next year taking the family and can't wait already . Well done Scala you never disappoint you just get better if thats possible! You are Simply 5 star ++++ THANKYOU!!!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

this restaurant is brilliant the owners are good hosts. the beef is always how u want it .and let me just say the mars cheesecake well i get thru 2 pieces its divine next yr im going 2 try 3 and im not fat but enjoy good homemade food its a must try when u dine there if your a sweet lover.