Have just come back from a week with my mates, and this hotel is the perfect place to be at. Basic, clean rooms, with decent facilities and nice, modern bathrooms. Safe and air con available on request, which I'd recommend to take advantage of. The apartments are located near the strip, shops and restaurants with all main hotspots being around 5 minutes away.
The pool and bar area is very nice, the pool is a good size with a volleyball net that can be strung along to get a bit of competition going. One thing, if 2 Geordies drunkenly agree the night before that the next day they'll play Volleyball, don't believe them, because they won't. Jade and Johnny if you're reading this, I'm still disgusted. There are many other things that can be used in the pool, balls, lilos etc all supplied by the hotel. The hotel does a range of food throughout the day, sandwiches etc, which goes down pretty nicely when you can't feel your face because of the night before.
We had no problems from staff when walking back through with our shopping.
The bar at the hotel really comes alive at night, all down to one man. George. Georgey Georgey George. The nicest man in the world, he's basically an absolute legend, who does all he can to make you feel at home. That includes making the best drink ever, the Refresher. Made to be drunk when feeling under pressure, it's the nicest thing ever. Get one. Also, ask him for a Skyline, he never stops making those!!
The hotel management are approachable and easy to talk to about stuff, and always polite and friendly.
The reps that work in the hotel are very nice, especially Kim who is a sassy diva. In a good way though, she really helps bring the holiday to life, and the other people who work there aren't too bad either!
Overall, I'd definitely stay there again, top, top holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located in the center of Kardamena,the most popular destination in Kos.Just 100 meters from the beach and 5 km from the airport.The hotel has 20 comfortable rooms (studios & apartments) with all necessary facilities! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Origin Hotel Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Origin Hotel And Apartments
- Origin Hotel Apartments Kos/Kardamena