We stayed at the hotel May 28th to 8th June. Check in was very welcoming, and thank you to Maria for helping. The hotel is modern and very clean. The infinity pools are lit up with changing colour lights at night and the resort is very quiet and relaxing. I would recommend hiring a car about 40 euros, driving very easy and Kos town really worth seeing.
The staff at the hotel are extremely helpful, Tommy and Andy in Concierge, Andreas and Zoey in the bar, Sarah on hand helping to seat everyone in the lovely resturant, and lovely Katerina always smiling at the poolside bar, lovely staff. The resturant meals are varied and chefs on the hotplate cooking delicious local fish. The waiters were busy but took the time to speak and make you feel welcome. On the last evening, my birthday, my husband booked a table at the Thalassa Resturant overlooking the Agean...the staff had cut flowers and placed a garland on the table,a lovely romantic evening...All too soon the holiday was over...I would definately recommend this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Helona Resort is a beautiful establishment with an impressive architecture. Small buildings scattered in beautiful gardens, elegant domes, cobbled alleys and natural materials such as stone, wood and marble, allow the entire complex to blend harmoniously with the surrounding, peaceful landscape. Large windows and openings offer a fantastic view to the sunny Aegean Sea and lighten up all interior spaces. Twenty-one infinity pools enable water to flow from one to the other, inviting guests to dive into summer happiness. The resort sits on a gentle hill that overlooks the beautiful Helona beach, on the southern coast of Kos island, at a peaceful area called Gourniatis, only 11 km from Kos international airport (KGS) and 4 km off the lively village Kardamena. Kos town is about 35 km away.Helona Resort has a delightful collection of spacious guest rooms, cosy family rooms, luxurious suites and private villas. Many of the rooms enjoy the extra privilege of a shared swimming pool in front of their terrace whilst others have lovely gardens spreading in front of them. Each one of the suites and villas has its own private pool. The resort has two restaurants, three bars, a spa and a conference center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Helona Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Helona Resort (Aka Doubletree By Hilton Resort Kos-Helona) Hotel Kardamena
- Helona Hotel Kardamena
- Helona Resort Kos/Kardamena