We stayed 7 nights from May 25th until June 1st with 2 families .
The property still looks brand new and super clean. The check in was very warm and in a friendly greek manner (they love kids!!) The bellboy Andy helped us with his golf car to bring all our luggage to the room which was a bit up the hill and he offered us a lift every time he saw us on property what we think was very attentive and much appreciated.
Our rooms where big and comfy and we got very lucky to be far away from any pool where we had to watch our little kids all the time instead. we never left the property during our stay because there was everythig we needed to relax and enjoy ourseleves. The breakfast restaurant has indoor and outdoor seatings and is like other Hiltons very good. We never tried the buffet restaurant for dinner but can highly recommend the Thalassa Restaurant for a la carte lunch & dinner with a very romantic terrace and amazing ocean view. The service there is outstanding and this is just because of Michaelis and Despina the two waiters who offered PERFECT GUEST SERVICE all the time. anyone should try the cocktails from christina at the pool bar and the burgers from georgis and his beach bistro crew.... very delicious!!
We had to call a doctor for one of the kids after she got hurt at the playground and the Rooms Division Manager arranged everything and was even able to get a pediatrician to come.
We always stay with hilton and this place is perfect for us!! we will be back for sure and want to say thank you to every staff member again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Helona Resort is a beautiful establishment with an impressive architecture. Small buildings scattered in beautiful gardens, elegant domes, cobbled alleys and natural materials such as stone, wood and marble, allow the entire complex to blend harmoniously with the surrounding, peaceful landscape. Large windows and openings offer a fantastic view to the sunny Aegean Sea and lighten up all interior spaces. Twenty-one infinity pools enable water to flow from one to the other, inviting guests to dive into summer happiness. The resort sits on a gentle hill that overlooks the beautiful Helona beach, on the southern coast of Kos island, at a peaceful area called Gourniatis, only 11 km from Kos international airport (KGS) and 4 km off the lively village Kardamena. Kos town is about 35 km away.Helona Resort has a delightful collection of spacious guest rooms, cosy family rooms, luxurious suites and private villas. Many of the rooms enjoy the extra privilege of a shared swimming pool in front of their terrace whilst others have lovely gardens spreading in front of them. Each one of the suites and villas has its own private pool. The resort has two restaurants, three bars, a spa and a conference center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Helona Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Helona Resort (Aka Doubletree By Hilton Resort Kos-Helona) Hotel Kardamena
- Helona Hotel Kardamena
- Helona Resort Kos/Kardamena