“Was lovely but shame I couldn't have a bbq burger! ”
Review of Burger Box

Burger Box
Ranked #49 of 81 Restaurants in Kardamena
Description: We love Burgers.
Description: We love Burgers.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I got a club sandwich was amazing! Got a big portion and it tasted amazing! Would definitely go back! Wished I could of tried that bbq burger, but no bbq sauce left.

Reviewed June 20, 2018

The Best Burgers on the Island,really delicious and very tasty.
Called with the family again this June and thoroughly enjoyed it.
If you are visiting Kardamena I would highly recommend visiting.

Reviewed March 25, 2018

We ordered a take away delivery from here once as we worked at a resort near by, they forgot a couple of our chips and I think we were one or two burgers short so we ended up having to share.

The burgers were nice but a few of us felt sick after we'd finished eating. I never ordered from there again but a few friends did - it's not bad I just would rather have a gyros and spend a lot less!

Epsi34, Owner at Burger Box, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Thank you for your review but I can see that you have wrote quite a lot of reviews in one day......
They are even in different countries.....
So I think maybe you’re being payed to write reviews..... sorry for not paying you and I feel sorry for the others that did.
I hope you have a nice day.

Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

I heard about this place from other people, so I gave it I try. It was worth it!! Very stylish place with friendly staff. The burgers are simply great ... and the fries with melted cheese are to die for!!! I stayed a week in Kardamena and I went there four times.

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

A load of frozen tasteless rubbish. Slimey horrible grey burger that tastes of nothing. It looks great from the outside, enough to get me excited for a burger, but believe me it's horrible. Onion rings where nice. Do not come here for a nice burger. Come here for a horrible slug like burger.