Hotel was very basic, negative impression gained due to:
- lack of thermal comfort (human right today):
- A/C had to be paid for as an extra; no fans were given;
- if you tried to open a window, large insects & grasshoppers would enter (no insect screens fitted).
- loud music on one night (BBQ by the hotel pool, lasted past midnight);
- no WiFi in room or lounge (extra charge);
- no breakfast (extra charge);
- Receptionist/owner claims that tthis is the best offer for this tiem of the year (July 2013).
[Apparently this was originally a development of apartments offered as a hotel, with loose bedroom furniture placed in large rooms ( Kitchen/Dining/Living), affording no privacy between bedrooms & bathroom (1 per 2 bedroms).]More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking