“brilliant night out and great food”

Two Brothers Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 68 Restaurants in Kalamaki
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Great restaurant with good varied menu, lunch time great, we had two meals here as our all inclusive was not great and I can highly recommend it. Great atmosphere even better at night do not miss out.

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

This was our last meal of the holiday in which we all planned to have a pizza night. We were greeted by the lady on the front of house who made us all feel so welcome in which we also received a free bottle of wine. The waiters and waitresses are so happy and like to make conversation all the time which this is something I like. There was also traditional Greek music playing in the background.

We each placed our order for pizza and I’m not a big eater of pizza however I went along with it being the theme of the evening. I ordered the special pizza and a large Methos beer.

The pizzas then arrived at the table 30 minutes later which I expected as we had ordered four different types. They were all freshly made, thin crust with plenty of topping. Everyone enjoyed their own pizza and we even took some away with us for later.

The price was on average the same as every other restaurant we had visited.

As we left the front of house lady gave us a warm hug and she hopes to see us all next season.

The whole customer experience was fantastic and I will be visiting again next year.

Zakynthos has really friendly people, good food and weather and I fully recommend Two Brothers restaurant. You won’t be disappointed.

1  Thank frankm634
Reviewed September 6, 2018

Very friendly stuff,delicious food,big portions.Wine and desert for free.All recomendations! Kisses from Serbia!

2  Thank SaraR6023
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Lovely food . Had kleftko which came with chips and rice as a small side . The kleftiko was lovely . Would recommend . Very friendly staff also .

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank fletch1974
Reviewed July 31, 2018

great place to stay, eat and party. Just returned from a friends wedding bash and still recovering. Despite the bar being so very busy and spilling out into the side streets the service was impeccable. Had a decent english breakfast and a great spread laid on for the wedding meal. I shall return.

Date of visit: July 2018