All reviews show cooking jacuzzi on the balcony yorkshire pudding junior suite zante plaza sea view greek night great holiday lovely hotel sunday roast small hotel pool area shower curtain head chef all inclusive hotel family room sister hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

Just come back from a week here the hotel so clean rooms cleaned daily always left the room spotless food was fantastic the chef big smile on face i can honestly say (I’m fussy eater) that there was always 2/3 dishes which I enjoyed the soup every night and day was delicious can’t fault food at all the waitress work so hard nothing ever to much trouble always sun-beds available every day definitely stay her again very welcoming

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank bevbeetle
Reviewed May 18, 2019

firstly we stayed here a 4 years ago and it was miles better on arrival we were informed tourist tax was 3 euro per night so 21 euros which was fine but when i requested for a receipt i was told these were not given ( strange as having traveled 3 times since the tax was introduced i received a receipt each time !!!! ) i then requested a safety deposit bx 15 euros paid again no receipt. room and beds were fine which is why i give two stars as the food is the worst i have ever tasted everything is cold even 2 mins after restaurant opening.. the drinks are all watered down with exception of the soft drinks there just flat as served from a bottle which the tops are left off . it really is a shame how this place has declined we stayed 7 nights had breakfast 1 day lunch 1 day and could not face dinner and had no more than 4 drinks really is that bad and for all those people who think this food is good where do you normally eat (out of the bins i think) we spent 90 % of our time at either vinaz resturant or antonis pool and bar guys save your money and go there instead.

Room tip: stay somewhere better
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank jfenlon
ZantePlaza_B4Bhotels, Ιδιοκτήτης at Klelia Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2019

Dear jfenlion,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

I would like to personally thank you for visiting us for the second time and at the same time to express our regret that your second stay did not live up to your expectations. Regarding the receipts we would like to inform you that we normaly issue the receipts & invoices at guests check out. This is what most propably our reception agents told you but it seems there was a missunderstanding. In any case please be so kind and send us an email at our Hotels official Email adress, so we can send you the receipts as we have already issued them.

While we take your opinion very seriously and I am truly sorry to read that the food and drinks did not match your expectations we do not share your point of view regarding the rest of our Guests that honour us with their presence and enjoy our buffet and the drinks offered. We would like to vividly express that our Guests are also travellers and we do not believe that all these people that appreciate our couisine eat out of the bins as you stated. Klelia Beach Hotel is famous for fine dinning we offer to our guests and it is considered to be one of the best All Inclusive Hotels on the island. In other words our meals are one of the strongest point and the language used at your comments is really offensive for our Property, our hard working staff and finally for the thousands of guests through the years. But having tried our buffet for just once - as you write at your comment - how can you have a real and true opinion about our Meals?

In the end, we are happy to read that you found your room and beds sufficient and that you support our local bussiness community.

Once again, I would like to offer my sincere apologies that we missed the mark this time and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future. It would be high appreceated if you could send us an email with a brief description of all negative points, so we can review them and get better.

Best Regards
Vasilios Tsourounakis

Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

I was here for a week with my family, the food was ok but not boiling, the room was good except the ants. Told receptionist and it got dealt with ASAP.
I had an unfortunate accident when I was there regarding my knee. The boss (man with glasses) could not of helped me more! George on the bar was good fun too!
The only thing that really put me off was the smell and nothing for my boys to do on the evening.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank louisejq
Reviewed May 12, 2019

Just arrived back home from a week here....hotel is lovely although bathroom could do with a re-furb....
The weather wasn't great most days, the wind was freezing so if going early may then take some warm clothes...
STAFF were fab very polite and friendly, my only complaint about them was that the maid never locked our balcony doors when she had finished cleaning, which being on a ground floor wasn't ideal, but other than that rooms were cleaned everyday
FOOD was lovely, could have been warmer, toaster was rubbish , if you could call it a toaster, more of a sandwich press but was told that the proper toasters come out when it gets busier in the season, yes it is repetitive but isn't most all inclusive hotels...my only thing is bbq night, if you are veggie then basically you got salad because it was meat after meat with not really anything else, tbf not much for veggies...
OVERALL a lovely little hotel with lots of bars and shops around with great entertainment, not really Ideal for kids as no entertainment during the day or night for them, maybe in peak season it's different...the sister hotel exotica zante plaza which you can use is beautiful, maybe different up there, it's about a 15 min walk away...
LAST BUT NO LEAST...that smell is awful

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank tinac72
Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for a week, food was good but a bit repetitious, staff were excellent,rooms were Clean and tidy room service every day, if the suns not out there is not a lot for the children to do, but we all loved our time here

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank J7052GQianh
ZantePlaza_B4Bhotels, Guest Relations Manager at Klelia Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

Dear J7052GQianh,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay.

We are thrilled to read your beautiful words and that you enjoyed your stay in our lovely Hotel. We also want to thank you for your comments regarding the food and the children's entertaintment and we have already implemented additional measures.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again soon!

Kind Regards,