“Friendly, good atmosphere”

Ranked #13 of 61 Restaurants in Kalamaki
Cuisines: European, Greek
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pandesia restaurant offer you greek and international cuisine also romantic and family place.......
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Very friendly and a good atmosphere with good quality food. Live Greek music and dancing adds a special touch to your visit.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,080)

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I do not know where to start, there are so many good things to tell about this location, so I'll be brief and to the point. If you visit the resort Kalamki, do not hesitate a second to go to Restaurant Pandesia, because you risk losing a delicious food, new friends and memories among the most pleasant.
I will definitely return to this restaurant.

1  Thank alexgabyro
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I went on the greek night and it was fabulous they made me feel very special as it was also my birthday :) loved it best greek night I've been to and I've been kalamaki 13 times <3

1  Thank Danielle Green22
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Fantastic food, great choice, reasonably priced, but the best part was the atmosphere. This restaurant had a great team of waiters and staff that give that warm friendly greek welcome that just made our evenings. Petros, Achillies, Arris, and the team cant do enough for you. they are great with the kids and the service was impeccable. We went many times during our stay and had a different dish every night; they were all delicious, especially the traditional pudding Baklava which was amazing. We have been to Greece many times, and this is by far, the best restaurant we have been too and our favourite. I can honestly say that the warm friendly welcome we experienced every night from the staff here added a certain special something to our holiday.

1  Thank Sammy F
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Brilliant atmosphere, very friendly, excellent with the children and serves good quality food. Great range of different cuisine all freshly cooked and again good value for money....