“amazing !!!!!!”
Review of Daisy Apartments

Daisy Apartments
Ranked #28 of 30 Hotels in Kalamaki
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We were dubious about his place as we didn't know what to expect and had booked last minute by our standards, after staying in 4 other hotels in Kalamaki, we realised as soon as we got there we had found a gem of a place, because the location was perfect for all the restaurants and bars that we visit.We were welcomed by the amazingly friendly Wendy who made us feel so welcome within seconds, this woman makes the best full breakfast on the island....delicious ! The apartment was very spacious with two seperate bedrooms, spotlessly clean and had all necessary facilities you required for your stay. Nothing was ever too much trouble for Jovanna and Petros, they took the time to introduce themselves and made time for our two girls. lt was if we had known them forever, the girls loved all the staff who make up Daisy. Grace even coloured in a picture for Jovanna as we were leaving, which proved emotional for all of us !!! The pool was always kept clean as was the pool area, the food was delicious and home made sausage rolls went down a treat with the girls, nothing was over priced and you got real value for money in all areas ! Most of all these peope cared about you, your family and your holiday - we can't thank them enough for everything they did for us and we have no reservations about where we're staying next year....it's already in hand after speaking with Jovanna. The perfect place to holiday - try it and you'll know what we mean !!

4  Thank prestonmooney
There are newer reviews for Daisy Apartments

Reviewed August 20, 2012

this is my 5th time to Zante I work for easyjet so I travel a lot.
We arrived about 11am even tho on bookings.com sight say you can not check in till 2PM we were welcomed by a lovely lady called Wendy! straight away we felt like we had been friends for years Wendy is a warm,Kind,friendly lady we brought a mythos and ended up talking for about hour and half. Wendy then introduced us to Jovanna and Petros who are the owners of Daisy apartments again we were made at home and shown to our rooms!
the rooms are very spacious very clean there are two floors each have a balcony facing the pool our room was ground floor so as soon as we opend the door the pool was there!
the pool is great and big it has all new sunbeds around! Jovanna and Petros could not do enough to make us comfortable even giving us choice of rooms!
and not forgetting the lovely wendy who gave us all the info we needed! daisys sister hotel is Antonis Apartments this is the place to go in the evening, karaoke is great wendy and leo are so funny great entertainment! they also do games and greek night!!! GREAT GREAT GREAT!!
you can also go and sunbath here in the day!!
leo runs the show in the day great football for the men!!
advice anyone to book Daisys apartments best place i have stayed in zante with some of the best people that run it!!
oh and one last thing before i go
WENDY COOKS THE BEST BREAKFAST FACT!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank NIxVern
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We had a fantastic holiday at Daisy Apartments in Kalamaki. They are in an excellent location, close enough to everything but nice and quiet as well. The family apartment we stayed in was clean and well equipped and spacious enough for 3 children. The staff are very friendly and pool and bar lovely. For a great value, relaxing and memorable holiday I recommend Daisy Apartments.

3  Thank Tanya S
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Just back since Friday night after staying in the Daisy apartments Kalamaki for 2 weeks. Had a very spacious 2 bedroomed apartment with a relly big balcony. Very comfortable and clean. Jovanna and Petros couldnt have done enough for us. Had a good nights sleep every night, very quiet and peaceful. They were so helpful about everything. Abig thank you to Wendy who does the cooking and made delicious sausage rolls for our children!!!! yummy we want some more!!! Have stayed in kalamaki several times now and wouldn't choose any other apartments except these. They're about a 5 min walk to the centre of things, nearest shop bout 2 min walk, ten mins to the beach. Restaurants and shops all very close by. Can't wait to go back agai next year. Make sure you also go to Antonis pool bar also for the quiz, karoke, elvis and the greek night.
Missing everything about the holiday already.

3  Thank dels17
Reviewed August 10, 2012

A bit strange I know to review something we stayed at two years or more ago and am going to look at the great changes that I have seen on TA . Previously this potential little gem had little customer comfort although it has fab location for beach down the road and nearby selections of places to eat and drink that would satisfy fast food or more 'local' tastes.

The ground floor apartment with two bedrooms was very like staying in a Greek home then and great to hang out your beach gear outside and listen to the hens , dogs and watch goings on which some people thought as noisy!

So what seems different now? Daisy has new owners and reckon from what I have read on TA they are doing a fab job as have nice food and are very welcoming. Reckon I might now want to return in the future as loved the location and great to know how things have changed.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank NthWalesFoodiefan
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We stayed at Daisy Apartments 3 years ago and had a brilliant holiday. We just visited again for 10 days. The new owners, Jovanna and Pedros we're absolutely fantastic and lovely people to know. They couldn't do enough for us. The apartments and pool we're very beautiful and clean. The staff at Daisy's couldn't do enough for you especially Wendy who works in the kitchen. Thanks for the lovely crispy bacon rolls! Once again Jovanna, you are doing a fantastic job. We hope to see you maybe next year. Love from Lisa, Ian, Chloe and Kieran (the Barkley's)

Room Tip: Overlooking the pool
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I have just returned from a 2 week stay at Daisy apartments where I stayed by myself.I booked this directly with Jovanna and she even took the time to send me some pictures of the rooms as I was staying in the complex across the road from Daisy which suited me perfectly, as it was so quite. Petros and Jovanna are doing a great job here and are so helpful. They were always willing to help with any queries I had. AC is not included in the price but it was very reasonable and a must! The food was really nice too especially the Ulster Fry with real english sausages, beans and soda bread baked by the wonderful, Wendy. During my stay, I went on a day trip of the island with an English lady called Chrissi (Wendy helped me with this). I choose to do this as I prefer to go off the track and visit local villages when I am on holiday. Indeed, we did this and more. Chrissi is a very experienced guide and full of knowledge. Daisy is about 5/10 minute walk to crystal beach and is just off the main strip where all bars and restraurants are located. I would highly recommend Zakahoh, Essence and Zeppos restaurants which are all close by. I had drinks in The Shamrock Irish Bar although I have no idea why it is called an Irish bar! My favourite bar was Apollon which has lovely sofas and very chilled out. I was travelling solo and I felt very safe. The local people are just so friendly and helpful...def be back and will stay in Daisy.
Rebecca

Room Tip: If you want a very quiet area away from pool then request a room in complex across road. Beautiful g...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo