“Crazy Golf not the Food”

Kalamaki Crazy Golf
Ranked #1 of 3 Fun & Games in Kalamaki
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We have two 18 hole Crazy golf courses that are very challenging when played buy the rules.
Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Crazy Golf not the Food”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We went only to play crazy golf which was very expensive and a rather an unimpressive course. I assume all the good reviews are for the food they offer as there were a number of people eating at this "off the beaten track" place. Everything else about our holiday was fantastic and reasonably priced, so 6 Euros for a crappy crazy seemed pretty poor.

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Leicester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Heather”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Came here twice during my holiday. Very welcoming and amazing grounds. Also the food and drinks are lovely and very cheap. Will be back next season!

3 Thank Heather S
Glasgow, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“watch out for the lizards”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

if you want a laugh and a cold beer don't miss this place and tell the American owner the wee scotish couple asking for him

3 Thank jim g
Cardiff, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“This place is a must when in Kalamaki”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My wife and I went to Kalamaki for the 6th time this year and our first night was spent at the crazy golf. We didn't play golf, but went for drinks and a chat with Danny and Bob who are two of the nicest people you'll meet and the amazing food, the pizzas are the best I've ever had. The next time we went we played golf and had great fun, I love the challenge of the 2 courses. Take your camera because the trees and surroundings of the course are stunning.

I took family and friends out last year for our wedding and when we got back from this holiday I had cousins asking are the pizzas still as good (they're better, a nicer cheese Danny informed me) and uncles asking how Danny and Bob are because they loved the evenings spent drinking and laughing with them.

I can't speak highly enough of the owners, golf and food. It is a must for anyone staying or visiting Kalamaki.

2 Thank Andrew G
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“THE NICEST WELCOME IN ALL OF KALAMAKI”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We were told about this wonderful place by the lovely people in the next room to us at the Ionion Blue.
They said how amazing the food was.
I would never have gone to this place as all you see from the road is !!!CRAZY GOLF!!!!
I absolutely hate crazy golf so would never have ventured down this small track. OMG so glad we did, the food was amazing, best prices in the area. The owner and his son who work the evenings are a pleasure to be around.
The home made coleslaw is to die for.

If you do venture to this resort, do not hesitate to go and eat at this establishment.
its simply AMAZING!!!

oh and just a wee tip....the extra special margharita is fantastic.

1 Thank Sammi-Tom