“Great Mexican Tacos”

Olive Tree
Ranked #26 of 78 Restaurants in Kalamaki
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Harry George and the staff welcome's you to our greek traditional restaurant. With over 20 years experience and a friendly atmosphere make this an ideal place to enjoy our greek traditional recipes and other mediteranian and international dishes. "Olive Tree" Is more than just a place to eat. It has a unique ambience to enjoy a drink from our great selection of wine or try one of our delicious Cocktails.
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

A great restaurant in the heart of kalamaki with both outdoor and indoor seating equipped with fans to cool down the warmer evenings.

The team are extremely pleasant and friendly and profession. Showed us to our table and took our drinks orders from us.

Starters arrived relatively quick and followed in a similar fashion with the main. We ate the Mexican beef tacos which was full of flavour and had a nice kick to them. Served up with fresh salad and a garnish of sour cream and fries. Other options included rice or extra salad.

Meal sizes are rather large and the price and value for money is outstanding. I would highly recommend this establishment

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,821)

Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

Visited the Olive Tree 3 Times during our holiday and we were not disappointed once! Top quality food and service. I highly recommend the nachos and the steak fajitas.

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

Took advantage of the free starter with a main. Got nachos and garlic bread. Both lovely. Partner for a curry which she said was alright. I ordered fish and chips (they don’t do batter and state it’s got a little olive oil flavouring). Although I asked for it plain, the fish came alive again after swimming in the olive oil flavouring/sauce, there was that much. I felt it ruined the taste.

Ladies toilets had no toilet paper either.

Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

First restaurant we have tried where they didnt try to drag you in off the street. I had a free garlic bread starter and my wife had stuffed vine leaves also free. Fantastic service. Very attentive waiters and waitresses. The food was excellent. Main courses were the Greek meze for me and parmesan chicken for my wife. Piece of advice, unless you have a massive appetite do not order starters before the Greek meze. The portion was enormous. The meat was cooked to perfection a d the there was an amazing amount of different flavours and textures. The parmesan chicken was cooked beautifully, not too dry and not pink. Drinks mixed to perfection too

Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

I just adore this place! Whenever I visit this island, the Olive Tree is always my first port of call! An extensive menu, the food is always first class. Beautiful surroundings and kind and welcoming staff. 5 star!