“staff helpfull”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Olive Tree

Olive Tree
Ranked #11 of 60 Restaurants in Kalamaki
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Dining on a budget, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Harry George and the staff welcome's you to our greek traditional restaurant. With over 20 years experience and a friendly atmosphere make this an ideal place to enjoy our greek traditional recipes and other mediteranian and international dishes. "Olive Tree" Is more than just a place to eat. It has a unique ambience to enjoy a drink from our great selection of wine or try one of our delicious Cocktails.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“staff helpfull”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

food was nice staff friendly place was nice would go again ..only ate here one night but was too many nice places to eat

Visited May 2014

• Greek first
  • Polish first
“Above and beyond excellent! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

I stayed in Kalamaki for a week and dined here 3 times due to the food and the service being so excellent!
The menu is varied so caters for many people, however I only ever ate the traditional Greek dishes, which tasted excellent. I strongly recommend the Greek mezze- the best I've ever had and I believe I'll still talk about it in years to come!
The staff here are very genuine people who provide not only a very friendly service but also extremely efficient.
If it couldn't get any better, the prices are very reasonable, and they also offer daily deals.
I promise you won't leave hungry nor disappointed!

Cornwall
“lovely...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Came here 3 times, food excellent, staff excellent... If u come here between 5.30-7 u get choice off 3 starter or desert with ur meal..

Visited May 2014
Rotherham, United Kingdom
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

My family and myself visited this restaurant on three occasions during our ten nights in Kalamaki. The first thing that attracted me to the restaurant was the lack of staff trying to entice customers into the restaurant, which seems to be the norm on the strip. The staff are very polite and more than efficient, there was ample to choose from on the menu, with a variety of dishes from different nationalities. All members of my party thoroughly enjoyed the food. Even though the restaurant was very busy, we never felt rushed. Also the toilets were very clean. Highly recommended. I think that this is the best restaurant on the strip.

• Visited May 2014
Wigan
“Disappointingly average ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Always looked busy when we walked past, so we decided to give it a bash on our second night. We had the vegetarian meze sharer which to be fair there was nothing wrong with, but the main course really let them down. I had the Lamb Olive Tree as being the signature dish I imagined something special but it turned out to be overcooked lamb in a bland sauce. It might have been the dish itself and everything else may well have been scrumptious but i was left rather disappointed as was my partner with her Kleftico. Sorry Olive Tree!