“Massive menue with plenty in the Vegetarian section”
Review of Ellie's Place

Ellie's Place
Ranked #2 of 78 Restaurants in Kalamaki
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Family restaurant with an excellent selection for everyone but particularly vegetarians. Made to feel very welcome and food was piping hot and delicious.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (374)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Friendly staff with good service. Lots to choose from on menu. The food was all delicious and reasonably price. Will definitely visit again if we go back to Kalamaki.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’d been in Kalamaki 6 days and decided to try here after seeing some fantastic restaurants, bad move! Wasn’t awful but wasn’t the best, I had chicken Diane can only describe it as stodgy cream on top of chicken, partner had salmon wast overly impressed either! All in all wasn’t terrible but so many other really good restaurants about, would not return!

Date of visit: September 2019
ElissaB112, Ιδιοκτήτης at Ellie's Place, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the time you take to give us a review.when I come to work tonight you was already there and waiting for your dinner when it was ready I served to you ,after a few minutes I come to ask if it was everything OK and you said it was fine .I did not come much to talk to you because you give me a feeling you did not like much to talk to me .we have to do with a lot of different people at the restaurant some like talking and some don't like. I don't think it was any problem with your food ..... i can see from your photo you did not like your food before you tried. What can I say . If you don't like to come back again is your choice .... we work very hard and we want everyone to enjoy their dinner if you not happy with your dinner in my restaurant is best to go somewhere you had enjoyed before but I'm not sure for that because I saw all your reviews and I did not saw any good review you have done yet in kalamaki .have a good the rest of your holidays and I hope you will find what you're looking for..

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited twice during our holiday to kalamaki, very friendly staff, lovely food and really enjoyed our meals

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would highly recommend Ellie's place Ellie herself is a wonderful person and has become a great friend her family and staff are very friendly the food is fantastic there is always a happy atmosphere and Ellie will go out of her way to make your birthday,anniversary etc as special as she can. In 2 years we have never had a bad meal or night out there and are looking forward to going there again on our next holiday.