The Anvil Bar
$82
$118
$140
  • Restaurant
Tralee Benners Hotel(Tralee)(Great Value!)
$125
$117
  • Restaurant
$184
HotelsClick
The Ashe Hotel(Tralee)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsdingle peninsulathe pubanvil barinch beachbest fish and chipsroast lambring of kerryquick pintgreat food and great servicevegetable soupslea head drivepepper saucemash potatoeslive musicbeautiful countyvisit kerrythird floor
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We stayed at the Anvil for 3 nights during our visit from the USA while site seeing in Co. Kerry and we were not disappointed. We arrived late and Liz made us feel welcome. The room was very nice (it was the nicest B&B room we stayed in during our trip)! Breakfast was fine too. We found the Anvil & Castlemaine to be quaint and the perfect location as it was between Dingle & Killarney. It is an easy ride down to Dingle and a very easy to get over the Killarney. The food and beer and atmosphere in the pub is nice as well. I would recommend the Anvil to anyway touring that area of Kerry.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Stayed one night when travelling for work in Tralee. Staff were so welcoming, very friendly and very helpful. The room was clean and anything I requested was got for me immediately.
Free wifi in the room with all information and codes printed up to avail of the service. Great views of the mountains from my window and very peaceful.
Room was €40, great value and food traditional home made.
Definitely a home away from home and would most definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed overnight on the way to Dingle & Killarney etc.back in early july -Liz made us very welcome &and was very helpful with directions etc.The accomodation and meals were great and our stay was most enjoyable.My wife and i would definitely stay here again next time.
Paul &Gwen (Aust)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the family enterprise that is the Anvil Bar for Puck weekend. Liz and her entire family made us feel so welcome, they couldn't have been more warm and helpful. The Anvil has immaculately clean rooms and a bar that is full of craic. We had so much fun during our last night, that we skipped going out to Puck altogether! As it turns out, no matter how busy the bar is downstairs, you won't hear a peep of it from your top floor room. A real gem in the west.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2013

There was a hiccup with my online reservation, so I called to clarify if everything did go through. After finding out that my booking did not go through correctly and the B&B was already completely booked out due to a long weekend, the owner made the impossible possible and found accommodation for the six of us. Breakfast was plenty (even catering for Vegans) and the overall service, warm atmosphere and helpfulness was one of the best I have ever experienced. Definitely two thumbs up!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends