“One of My Favorite Restaurants on Independencia”
Review of Casa Luna

Casa Luna
Ranked #4 of 97 Restaurants in Tlaquepaque
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Dinner on Saturday night was absolutely fantastic! I had the steak special that was cooked to perfection. My friend had a pizza that he raved about. The ambiance is the absolute best in Guadalajara and the service is excellent. I have also enjoyed other entrees for dinner before, and lunches are also wonderful. Don't forget to order a drink as well. The pina coladas are amazing!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Today we visited Tlaquepaque to experience the colonial heart of greater Guadalajara and we referred by the tourist kiosk (I am always suspicious they get a kickback) anyway the person was spot on FANTASTIC FOOD, SERVICE and relaxing environment! Tlaquepaque is an area of open pedestrian shops and restaurants that are like a trip back in time wonderful buildings and history.... so when your all finished walking go enjoy this gem of comfort and delicious food!

2  Thank racerguyIdaho
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Walking by I saw people reading from the menu and it sounded good. The restaurant is beautiful surrounded by glass and art in an atrium setting. The service was great and the food was very tasty - I had the fish wrapped in seafood with veggies and rice,

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I was rather disappointed with food in general in the Guadalajara area, but what do you expect from someone who lives in the same city as Rick Bayless and his restaurants. Casa Luna has by far the priciest menu I've encountered in Guadalajara, but it also has the best ambiance and food as well so I guess you get what you pay for! The Cinnamon Mole was exquisite although the chicken was a bit dry. Minus one star for service since the waiter kind of disappeared on us.

1  Thank Momotarosan
Reviewed February 22, 2014

When I reviewed this restaurant a year ago, I gave it a very good rating and have increased that to an excellent rating (which I rarely give) this year. Even with a group of 19 and a number of smaller groups with either 4 or 6 - our service was fantastic and attentive and our entrees perfectly prepared. Everything about this restaurant makes it a perfect choice for dinner!

1  Thank 324neilc