“A gem of a place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rosa Morada Tlaquepaque

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tlaquepaque
Rosa Morada Tlaquepaque
Ranked #4 of 8 Tlaquepaque B&B and Inns
The Hague
“A gem of a place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2009

We stayed here for a couple of nights last July, twice actually. It is such a special little place. Right in the middle of town, yet quiet at night. The rooms are done up with artistic and thoughtful care. The beds are very comfortable, the bathroom spacious and complete. Staff is extremely nice and helpful. Breakfasts are copious and delicious. We also had dinner once which was one of the best we had during the whole vacation period! We had a wonderful time here! Thank you!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank venw

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Seattle
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2009

Rosa Morada is a small Bed & Breakfast. There are only 5 rooms (I think). Each room is beautifully adorned. My friend and I stayed in the suite. The decor was wonderul with a beautiful antique piano and several other old pieces, as well as more modern and practical items. The room was spotless and well appointed. Every 2-3 days we found huge, fresh floral bouquets. The shared courtyard is filled with beautiful plants and a comfortable hammock. Since it is a small hotel there aren't a lot of other guests and it feels very private.
The rates are very good. We took advantage of one discount for staying over 7 days and another discount for paying cash. Plus breakfast is included. Wonderful fresh squeezed orange juice and other fresh fruit were my favorite. We also had a fruit plate in our room each day.
It's 1 1/2 blocks from the center plaza of Tlaquepaque. It was an ideal location and easy to walk where ever we wanted. Catching a taxi was also easy. It's just 60-80 pesos for a taxi to the center of Guadalajara.
The owners of the hotel are extremely nice. They both speak English fluently. They helped us book a tour to Tequila when our tour was cancelled. They were also extremely helpful when I lost my cell phone. They made phone calls for me, translated messages for me, etc.
The next time I'm in Tlaquepaque (which I hope is soon), I will absolutely stay with Rosa again!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with friends
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tlaquepaque
Rosa Morada Hotel Bed & Breakfast
Hotel Morales Historical & Colonial Downtown Core
Villa Ganz
Villa Ganz
#5 of 128 in Guadalajara

Been to Rosa Morada Tlaquepaque? Share your experiences!