Superb location, even if you need a car to be able to move. Fantastic mixture of old stones and modern equipments. Superb personnel (grazie Emanuella and the other receptionists, grazie Luigi, Lorenzo and their colleagues at the bar and the swimming pool), they all made our stay unforgettable. Super nice breakfast with fresh orange juice and juice extractor for carrots and apples. AND GREAT ITALIAN COFFEE! BIG swimming pool where you can lie under the palm trees for some shade. PARADISE on earth!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deeply immersed in a very quite oasis, not far away from the seafaring town of Brindisi, you find Tenuta Moreno, a charming architectural structure built around a farmhouse dated 1700. The hotel guarantees an excellent hospitality, thanks to its 86 rooms furnished with class and comfort.Among the hotel facilities: the swimming pool situated behind the hotel, surrounded by the green garden and park of olive trees and live oaks; the little swimming pool built in the stone; the new Welness and an equipped Congress centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tenuta Moreno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tenuta Moreno Mesagne
- Tenuta Moreno Hotel Mesagne
- Tenuta Moreno Italy/Mesagne