“No visit to the region should miss this restaurant”
Review of La Finca

La Finca
Ranked #1 of 45 Restaurants in San Roque
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: La Finca Fusion specializes in traditional Thai cuisine along with mouthwatering steaks and BBQ specials. At La Finca all our meals are cooked 100% fresh to order. We use only the finest ingredients offering our clients the highest quality meal possible. La Finca is a family owned and operated restaurant set inside a warm and entertaining atmosphere. Our centuries old farmhouse welcomes clients with an open fireplace, stone floors and traditional Spanish architecture. We have live music every Friday night!La Finca can be booked anytime for your party or event. We also offer an offsite catering service.
La Alcaidesa, Andalucia, Spain
“No visit to the region should miss this restaurant”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Great food (every time), fantastic staff (all the time), great venue & location.

Don't eat too much of the garlic bread - you're going to need the space for dessert!

A (tiny) little bit more pricey than other restaurants in the area, but you do get what you pay for.

2 Thank Duncan N

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“What a night!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Where to start? I was in Spain for 4 days with 16 of my friends and family for my hen do and we came to this restaurant on the last night. They opened it especially for us and we had the place to ourselves. It was the perfect way to end a fabulous few days. The restaurant is beautifully set out and even though we were their only customers the ambience was perfect. The service was impeccable and the food was heavenly (big thank you to the chef who proved his talents stretch beyond the kitchen!) I wish I lived in Spain so this could be my local. They made us feel so welcome and special and the food was delicious. Thank you so much and hopefully we'll be back again!

2 Thank Maccabees11
“Thai fusion very tasty”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Not easy to find but well worth a visit. Located on a campsite west of Sotogrande in a very old extended character cottage. Rustic and quirky. good service gets busy so book in advance. Less than 10 minutes drive from port

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Francisspain
La Cala de Mijas, Spain
“Magnificent food, great service in a lovely setting”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Where do I start with this one?

I took my girlfriend for a Sunday evening dinner after hearing so much about the place. The setting was hidden away in an odd location but the actual place was lovely.

Interestingly they offer steak and Thai fusion cuisine however we had already settled for Thai. I ordered glass spring rolls for started and my girlfriend, chicken satay skewers for starters and a green and red curry for mains.

The starters were excellent (skewers were better than the rolls which were a little small), but the flavour was excellent. Really good start. In addition, they offered us a lovely garlic bread with a tomato salsa sauce. Again, excellent.

The curry's that then came along were amazing. Full of rich flavour yet not too spicy. I went for the green and thought this was better than the red but I would have eaten either.

The service was also excellent and we were recommended a lovely rosé pinot grigio which was excellent.

The price was also very good too. Two starters, two mains, two soft drinks and a bottle of wine came to a very reasonable 63eur (without tip).

I'm looking forward to coming again.

1 Thank beanbaguk
Leeds, United Kingdom
“La Finca - a Real Gem!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

From the moment you walk in to La Finca you get the impression you are somewhere a little bit special. The decor is beautiful and full of personal touches and the english speaking staff are friendly and welcoming. In these surroundings and atmosphere you can't help but feel at home.

LA Finca is run by it's 'hands on' owner, an inspiring lady who leads her team from the front and works tirelessly to ensure you have a great evening. As you watch them work you can sense the passion and pride - just one of the reasons that make this place such a gem. And I haven't even started on the food yet!

Thai Fusion is the speciality of the house and I have to confess it's probably not been my first choice in the past. However, that's probably because I've never sampled it done this well. The flavours were crisp and fresh, well balanced and all beautifully presented. The menu is supplemented by a number of specials which were explained in detail by our waitress. There's nothing pretentious about this place, just great food at a reasonable price in a wonderful atmosphere.

I later asked our lovely host where she was from and the answer kind of said it all - "I'm from here - you're sitting in my grandmothers farm house!". I'm sure she would be very proud.

If you're anywhere near this corner of Spain ring and book a table - you'll be glad you did!

• Visited September 2013