“Thai & grill excellence”
Review of La Finca

La Finca
Ranked #2 of 114 Restaurants in San Roque
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Thai
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: La Finca Fusion specializes in traditional Thai cuisine along with mouthwatering steaks and BBQ specials. At La Finca all our meals are cooked 100% fresh to order. We use only the finest ingredients offering our clients the highest quality meal possible. La Finca is a family owned and operated restaurant set inside a warm and entertaining atmosphere. Our centuries old farmhouse welcomes clients with an open fireplace, stone floors and traditional Spanish architecture. We have live music every Friday night!La Finca can be booked anytime for your party or event. We also offer an offsite catering service.
Reviewed November 12, 2012

This place rocks your taste buds, shakes them & dances on your tongue.

Nice cultured & cultural foody people, worldly, well mannered and in an eclectic Spanish hippieish Finca. Thai starters & Thai main course curries or grilled meats with Thai sauces - ALL with huge fresh flavour herbs and zingy sauces that melt in your mouth.

Definitely worth going back for a different take on the interested & varied menu they offer.

1  Thank at c
LaFincaThai, Owner at La Finca, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Thank you very much for your great review. We are very happy you enjoyed your meal. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I went here with a group of 9 people for a leaving dinner, I'd heard of the place often from friends who raved about the place and I wasn't disappointed :) The food was excellent, the staff friendly and service was great, My parents are popping over to Spain to stay with me in two weeks and I am definitely taking them here.

2  Thank Kerrie79
Reviewed September 29, 2012

My wife and I visited this place last night. Despite living in Alcaidesa we had never been to the restaurant before. We ere met by charming staff and our waiter explained that he was new, like us. The food was expertly cooked (we had steak which we like rare and it was perfect). The service was fantastic. The staff have a real sense of dedication to thier customers mixed with a good deal of humour as well.
I cannot beleive we have lived here for two years and missed this place. We will certainly be returning. The three course meal (including three starters as we couldn't decide between the selection) with pre meal drinks, a good bottle of wine and coffee afterwards came to 100 Euros which is not bad these days.
Background music was provided by a very capable spanish guitar.

1  Thank TravelPassions
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Cosy restaurant with an outstanding service. I definetly will be back here when I'm staying at my friends' place. I had wild boar and it was yummy...

1  Thank Edith C
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We eat here quite a lot, and just love it. The food is fresh and so tasty. Thai Fusion food you will love. If you ask for spicy don't underestimate the thai spice. If you are not into spicy thai food, don't be put off there are many dishes you will love - steaks, lamb and fish specials. Actually the specials are super and really add to the menu.
This restaurant does not open Tuesday and Wednesday, also you really need to book. They are always full.

2  Thank SerahO
LaFincaThai, Owner at La Finca, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Thanks for all your great reviews, we are so happy that you like our restaurant and hope to see you again soon!