See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 18, 2016

The hotel is horiblle located, in an empty industrial area, was happy that the property is protected by a big fence.
We thought its a transit hotel and thats what it is, but ...The GPS had trouble to find it, so do we...
Reception mostly empty, just a couple hours a day is someone, otherwise everything goes with a code, robot like.
Room very tiny, but clean.
Because of the location I wouldnt recommand, it must be something better in Lyon, in such a nice city is a shame to stay so far away.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2016

We were seven days in the hotel. We rented a car and from there we visited, plus Lyon, other cities of France. Actually, you pay for what you get. Breakfast not very varied but enough. Although the room is simple it is fine. Good cleaning, no noise and a really comfortable bed. In the section concerning the staff I have to say they are insurmountable, very very professional, polite and helpful. Thanks a lot for everything, Melanie !!.
Anyway, it was a very pleasant stay, and if I were there no hesitation in staying in this hotel again.
What warmly recommend

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2016

I stayed here on the night of Thursday 16 June 2016. I was in Lyon for Northern Ireland's second Euro 2016 Group C match against Ukraine. I travelled from London St Pancras to Lyon via Eurostar (to Paris) and SNCF (from Paris to Lyon). The journey took six hours with an hour and a half in Paris waiting for the connection.

I booked the hotel late and had very little choice with regard to hotels in the centre of Lyon. A lot of Northern Irish fans had got in ahead of me. This hotel looked suitable and was closer to the football stadium that the city centre. However, transport to/from the hotel is limited and I would strongly recommend hiring a car if your planning on staying for several days. A taxi to/from the airport would be fine.

I got into Lyon around 1pm and went straight to the Euro fan zone in the centre of Lyon. I then went out to the stadium a with my rucksack and went back into the city after the game. Therefore, I didn't check in until after midnight!

Communication from the hotel staff was excellent leading up to my visit and on the day. Because I wasn't going to check in until very late, I was informed that there would be no one on the reception desk. However, I was given a code and password to check myself in electronically when I arrived at the hotel. This was seamless and there were no issues.

The room was of a good size and I could open the window to let in cool(er) air. There was a small desk, flat screen tv, and free wifi in the room. I had a good night's sleep and the area in which the hotel is located is quiet.

I didn't choose the hotel for its convenience - it wasn't - but it was more than sufficient for my needs. Worth considering if you're looking for out of town and somewhere to use as a base to explore the surrounding area.

For your information, I walked into the centre of Lyon on the Friday morning. It was a sunny morning and I like walking. It took me 2.5 hours. Once I got to Chassieu I could have got a bus, but I fancied a walk through the countryside.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 29, 2016 via mobile

You get what you expect when booking b&b hotel. Good breakfast for the price.

But the connection to lyon is awful. During Week 3 times per day a bus brings you to the next metro Station. But on the weekend no connection at all to public transportation! Not recommended without own car!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 19, 2015

I stayed at this hotel two nights, one on my way to Cannes and again on my way back to Paris three nights later. This is a newer hotel, with spacious rooms, free parking, and a delicious breakfast. It is a little removed from any tourist areas, and is in a bit of an industrial area, so it was a little difficult to find somewhere to eat dinner in the area. The staff speaks English which was very helpful for me. I would definitely recommend this hotel to someone passing through the Lyon area.

Date of stay: June 2015