Review Highlights
Nice area to picnic

Firstly, let me just correct another reviewer who stated you can only get here by taxi or rented... read more

Reviewed November 5, 2019
sydneysteve
Pattaya, Thailand
Small waterfalls

Mimbalot falls it’s quit small falls but have a lot of swimming pools for the kids , the place need... read more

Reviewed April 15, 2019
amroh563
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 13, 2016

The falls is one of the amazing falls in Iligan. What we did with my friends was we rode a jeepney and stopped at the highway going to the falls. There were motorcycles that you can pay to drop you directly to Mimbalot falls but we chose to just walk since the way to the falls is full of trees and the view is relaxing. The falls looks really majestic because of the height but its a bit unsafe to dip and swim there since unlike the other falls, it doesn't have a big basin where you can freely swim. It has terraces of small basins in different levels at the bottom where its full of huge slippery rocks. I myself slipped twice but luckily my friend was able to hold me so my head did not hit the stone.

Date of experience: September 2015
2  Thank ellenorsiman
Reviewed July 7, 2016

This was the third stop from our chasing waterfalls adventure in Iligan. It was so nice, The water is so clean. It's just that the entrance fee for this is too much. However, we found a way to enter for free. Lol. We just asked the locals how and voila! There we are.

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank tineeshao12
Reviewed June 28, 2016

Via habal-habal ride, you'll reach one of the accessible falls in Iligan City, Lanao del Norte. It's clear waters is very enticing to get a quick dip. You may also walk a trail up to get close to the main attraction, no diving as it is very rocky and elevated.

1  Thank SweetYessa
Reviewed May 26, 2016

Below expectation for sure. -.- thanks to the HD pics you see on the internet. haha

Debris.. debris everywhere.. lol

at the moment Hanging bridge, zipline, and cable car are the only once available. awe. T.T I know right. -.-

ps: naay gapanglaba dapit sa entrance ;'D HAHA

3  Thank Sarah A
Reviewed April 21, 2016 via mobile

I visited Mimbalot around theee years ago. The waterfalls was a place where locals wash their clothes which was not good for the environment.

Now they developed this into another attraction. They built pools and cottages. I'm not sure if it is better now but at least the place was cleaner and profitable than before.

They just need to be strict on the trash.

3  Thank rollymagpayo