“Everything is good, except for the food.”

Rene's Diner and Pension House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Iligan
Rene's Diner and Pension House
Ranked #5 of 22 Iligan B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Just an average pension house, but don’t trust their cooking. Don’t even try to order any foods from their menu. From what I have experienced, my order took an hour before it came to my room. When it came, I saw something funny to the food that I ordered and lost my appetite.
I hate the foods, the service, the TV, and noisy aircon. But I like their staff at the reception, the low rates and the 24 hour security. If I get a chance to get back to Iligan, I’ll find other place to stay.

Room Tip: Dine in other place, not hear.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Frank M

Reviewed March 11, 2012

I stayed there the first time I was I Iligan 10 years ago when I was single. At that time accommodations were just a place to keep my things and sleep.
The room was clean quite it was small the shower was tiny and dark, twin beds or should I say bunks albeit I slept good even with the noise. There is a small diner attached the food was good and very reasonable, and two computers with very slow internet.
Now the good part the staff are out of the world attentive they couldn't do enough for me very friendly and courteous, and helpful.

Room Tip: ask for a room away from the street, you can come the front on the second floor and sit there taking...
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
5  Thank traveled0ne
Reviewed October 5, 2011

First time , was there with wife and 3 children , 2 rooms with TV and fridge . Food is good allso roomservice , and our family can visit , We sit outside the room .
Second time , my wife and me . Perfect .
Close [ 5 min. walk to the center , or take yeepnie outside .
Before not , but later has allso generator , and free Wi-Fi in the room .
Price for room is low , and discount for long stay .
24 hours gard outside.
Friendly people .

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
6  Thank flaboes

Been to Rene's Diner and Pension House? Share your experiences!