“Good food, good service!”
Review of Zoey's Cafe

Zoey's Cafe
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Iligan
Description: Telephone + 63 63 221 2876
Description: Telephone + 63 63 221 2876
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The food was very tasty, the servings were generous, and the prices reasonable! The menu was very complete and the service was quite fast, even though they were pretty busy. I recommend sitting at a regular table rather than the bench seating, as it puts the table at chin level.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

i like their food and service. plus the location of the place is very accessible. new public transportation too

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Zoey's Cafe has been in business for many years and the food and service has stayed consistent. They offer a good variety of food and it is of good quality and taste. Service is good even when they are busy. It is a great place to go on a hot day to cool off and they provide good WIFI service. One of the best casual places to eat in Iligan.

Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

I just read the review of our American visitor who felt right at home at this cafe. This is the same person who adores Jollybee. If you enjoy Jollybee food the this cafe offers a similar theme. Cheap and filling. For my liking only a few dishes take my fancy and the coffee and beverages are decent. The decore can be described at times like a run down diner but strangely enough i enjoy the ambiance of this place and the aircon is fine.

1  Thank PetePM
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Zoey's was my favorite restaurant when I used to live in Iligan City. We visited the cafe when we went home to the Philippines and it wasn't quite the restaurant I knew. The food was disappointing, we ordered the seafood platter, Mongolian Beef (Sizzling) and Mango Crepe for desert. All of it weren't great, although the crepe was decent. The only good thing I had was the french fries and you can't really go wrong with french fries. Service, however is still good and the waiters were friendly and was eager to ask questions about where I currently live. Ambiance is good and they've extended it to the old pawnshop that used to be there.