“Falls and more falls”

Maria Cristina Falls
Ranked #2 of 24 things to do in Iligan
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I like how they made the place more tourist friendly and clean. There are also many activities to choose from such as wallclimbing and walking. It is a nice place to have a family picnic or group outings especially for the outdoorsy types.

3  Thank theyangone

Reviewed March 1, 2014

The most spectacular sight, well worth a visit. Also a fine example of Hydro Electric usage. The scenery around the falls and river is also stunning and the Hydro Electric plant has been built without spoiling the natural beauty of this area.

4  Thank Roy J
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I envy you people who got to see the falls,we were there in late January 2014 and it was closed.We still had fun down at one of the nearby swimming centres lovely natural waterfall settings and pools.

2  Thank Curtis B
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Eversince I learned about Maria Cristina Falls in my elementary textbooks, I have been looking forward to set my eyes on it. It was beautiful. Powerful. Grand. Truly a gift of nature to mankind!

5  Thank tKinsy
Reviewed December 2, 2013

The power of our Mother nature.

In here, you can feel the power of the 98-meter falls. We must take care of our mother nature and make the most out of it.

The hydroelectric plant has a potential capacity of 200MW, and is the reason why electricity rates in Iligan City is cheap compare to neighbouring cities.

1  Thank zeddph