Lowest prices for your stay
$33
$30
Agoda.com
$26
Free cancellation until 10/23/21
Priceline$29
Hotels.com$33
Travelocity$33
All reviews roland equipment dive shanti island resort php fan
Selected filters
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

I am a Malaysian diver. Went there with 27 other divers & non-diver friends during the best summer weather for 4 days 3 nights & we managed to make special requests - to have Halal cooked meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) for 4 days 4 nights since we're all Muslims. The food is delicious!!!!

Though the hotel/resort itself is rated 3 stars for the basic amenities room. I personally voted 5 stars for their dining, diving services, accomodative staffs. The diving boat itself is well maintained & beautiful.

We were attended by their very friendly & helpful manager Mr Roland, their diving instructor Santi (half Filipino half Malaysian) & her assistant Nonoy & Arlene's boat crews. They were the best. Made us feel at home. We were extremely pampered once we stepped on the boat. They are the reasons why we will choose their resort for my next trip here again.

They offered/prepared us coffee/tea each & everytime before & after every dives. We had lunches on the boat everytime there's a back to back dive. They prepared BBQ lunch for us at Capitancilio Island.

Dive sites that they took us were exceptionally beautiful. We saw tresher sharks & white tip sharks. We went for cave & tunnel dives, night dive & the very beautiful wall of corals @ Capitancilio Island (this one was 2 hours from Malapascua Island).

There's souvenir kiosk just up front the resort. Very friendly.Reasonable price. I bought 15 T's & key chains from him .

I highly recommend Little Mermaid Dive Resort for your diving trip experience especially if you're Muslims divers .

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank LeenRizal
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

I was able to establish contact to one of the resort’s diving instructors and we had made the decision to commence the diving course in this resort. They offer SSI and PADI. A dorm room is included free of charge if you take part on their courses. However, the room only had one wall fan and it was kind of broken and it was really warm. We decided to upgrade our room and we liked it.

Unfortunately, we were not able to do the course due to personal reasons but we were still able to manage to make our stay on the island enjoyable. Malapascua was the highlight of our summer vacation.

Little Mermaid Dive Resort is quite simple but also very convenient for exploring the island. The hotel staff as well as the diving instructors were very friendly and helpful. We shared some good conversations with them and we also made some new friends.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank christianaM8859CG
Reviewed August 14, 2018

Came to Malapascua to dive with the sharks. Settled on the LM resort to stay for our 3 nights. Like all the resorts on the island, its not luxury in any sense but it does offer basic and clean rooms. TV was not working but who cares as we were steps away from the beach with lots of activities to do. There is a wonderful restaurant behind the resort in case you dont want to eat at the resort itself. Both resort and dive centre staff were friendly and accommodating.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this resort for 4 nights and did my advanced. Its a small dive school, so you are never with big groups at once like some other schools. They have a nice and clean dorm room for free if you do any course with them!! I had an private instructor called Steff, a cool german guy with a lot of experience. He knows every site like no other and shows you all the cool stuff there is to see under the water. Ask for him if you wanna do a fundive or course, you wont regret it!!

The staff is very kind and do everything to keep their guests happy.

If you go to Malapascua i definetly recommend this resort to stay or do your dives!!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Q3131ZXrobm
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at little mermaid resort for getting my open water for diving and it was amazing. The dive teachers are all great. They give you all the time you need with a lot patient, and because you’re practising the hole day, you probably have you’re open water in 3 days. They arrange diving and island tours as well to the best spots around Malapascua! There are also a couple Philipino dive master who knows the best spots everywhere around the island. During and after my open water I saw many incredible places and fishes. And all good of this for a decent price and free accomodation in the resort during the open water/advanced courses! It’s right on the beach where the ferry drops you off. The place is amazing, definetely go and check it out!

Date of stay: June 2018