Open today: 4:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Nice resort and beautiful island

Very n8ce rooms, very good food at the restaurant. No free water refill, the best what you can do... read more

Reviewed August 9, 2019
Ingrid R
Vlissingen, The Netherlands
Excellent Dive Shop

Reviewed April 28, 2019
Wendy S
Auckland Central, New Zealand

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2019

I can’t speak highly enough of the dive shop and all their staff. They run a really well organised shop, where your gear is put in crates, and carried on to your boat for you everyday. After your dives, your gear is rinsed for you and hung up to dry - a real luxury compared to other places I have dived. Good, clear dive briefings are given, and different dive sites are visited each day. Everyone from the Dive Masters to the guys on the boat are so helpful and friendly. I loved diving with this company. Special mention to Em, excellent Dive Master who helped me on two occasions when my equipment failed, kept me calm and basically saved my life. Both Troy and Chen run an outstanding dive shop, thanks guys.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank Wendy S
Reviewed March 9, 2019

A great diving week at this resort with brilliant dive guides and a well run dive centre. Comfortable, clean accommodation.
I would have rated this centre as excellent but they allow smoking in the restaurant which I find unacceptable, what a shame that this one criticism spoils the experience.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed November 25, 2018

I finished my Advanced Open Water Certification with Malapascua Exotic Diving Center. The instructor Ray was great, he went over as many times as required to make sure everything was understood, I felt very safe with the team. The gear was good and the staff at the shop were very helpful and ready to help. The beach is the cleanest in the area, they make sure that every morning the sand is perfect, there are hammocks where I did most of the reading for the certification. I'd recommend to get a drink or snack at the bar where you can maybe meet Chen and Troy who run the Dive Shoo, they can give you some insights and tips about the beautiful Malapascua. Regarding the hotel, the staff is always smiling and the Manager CJ replied all the emails almost immediately and tried to help me during my stay. Regarding the rooms I think they could do some small renovations since its one of the first hotels in the Island.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed July 7, 2018

This is an outstanding dive center. We stayed at the resort and dived with them for three weeks. We had a great time, and the diving was incredible. The dive center managers, Troy and Chen run a great operation. We were asked every day what dives we wanted to do, and they were very accommodating. Our dive guide was Ronel. He is an excellent dive guide. Very good eye. He saw things that I still can’t believe he found. We saw Pygmy sea horses, frog fish, full size sea horses, nudibranch, and of course the magnificent thresher shark. First class dive operation at the best resort on the island.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Kim C
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

The place to be when you are on Malapascua! Stayed here several times and every time you get what you expect.. friendly crew on the boats in the restaurant and all the resort.. The administration works professionally.. prompt reaction on every email you send. That is the way to go..
Perfect dive master! Thank you guys and hopefully say you again next year!

Date of experience: June 2018