“The best place to eat on the Island”

Malapascua Exotic Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: Asian, European, Filipino
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed August 20, 2013

They have an amazingly large menu with picture of everything. When I had a question about anything the waitress brought the chef out who proudly explained it and was happy to please. Everything on the island comes on the outrigger boats off the ramp so I was surprised they had such a large menu. The do grow their own salad greens though with their own garden.
It was about the only place where I ate on the island where there were not dogs begging at us or flies landing on us while we ate. That was nice.
A coupe of hours after I left from first eating there I realized that I could not find my wallet. I had about the equivalent of $100 us in it. When it was not in my room I figured I must have left it where I ate. When I came back the remembered me and had it waiting for me. The waitress explained that she tried to catch me but I got away too fast. Everything was there. I remembered that I hardly gave her any tip the first time so I was a little more generous later. I enjoyed three meals there and look forward to going back it I return to that island. Everything I had there was great.

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

We had the following:
- chicken satay with homemade peanut sauce
- roti with homemade curry sauce
- chicken soup
- chinese rice

Everything was delicious, fresh and yummy. Do not hesitate to eat here, we loved it (August 19th 2013)

Also the view is excellent. Right on bounty beach. The only problem is the flies but you will encounter them no matter where you eat outdoors on the island.

The waitresses are super nice (and pretty too!)

Reviewed August 12, 2013

The menu looks very enticing with a wide-tange of dishes from both Asia and Europe on offer, but whatever we ordered came covered in a sauce, either salty soya or a rich coconut-oil variety. It was a shame as the food was crying out to be delicious...having said that I enjoyed the Filipino specialities the best especially the roasted 'pata' pork knuckle. Essentially it was home cooking The cocktails were excellent and good value as was the wine; the restaurant staff friendly and helpful.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

The new menu looks like a photo album, and their 2 chefs can dish out a sumptuous fare. Attentive staff, good food, great ambiance. What more to ask for!

I'll be back... definitely!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I was very dissapointet abolut the food at Thisted place.
It was to fat and greasy. Staff was Nice. The menu had many different thinges ón it.

1  Thank HanneJuul