Blue Corals Beach Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Tepanee Beach Resort(Malapascua Island)
  • Restaurant
Slam's Garden Resort(Malapascua Island)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Cocobana Beach Resort(Malapascua Island)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
Hippocampus Beach Resort(Malapascua Island)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Celtis Resort(Malapascua Island)
Malapascua Legend(Malapascua Island)
  • Breakfast included
Buena Vida Resort & Spa(Malapascua Island)
  • Breakfast included
Mangrove Oriental Resort(Malapascua Island)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsbeach resortboat stationleft cornertop floorperfect locationnon acfree breakfast isfan roombudget hotelfirst floorkalanggaman islandnice staysmall islandbig balconydefinitely stay here againrooms are cleanenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Last month I did my 6th dive trip to the Philippines and I have to say , this is probably the best resort I have stayed at . Great value for money , good food , friendly staff . I had a large room , with air con ( which i didn't use often ) because i had room ( with a balcony )overlooking the ocean and i usually had a nice breeze . hot water etc . If you read some of my other reviews . I usually find a few negative points , but i cant find any with this place . apart from one Guy coming down at breakfast and complaining about the lack of toilet paper in his room , ranting at the staff ! idiot . Just ask the staff for more . politely ! great place , made my trip that much more special , P.S. booked through Thresher divers ( online )

Room Tip: Has to be ocean view !
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Stayed for 8 nights on a diving vacation (Little Mermaid, great dive shop), great place with friendly staff who were helpful and smiling. Vivian, the owner, was there from Germany and made us feel welcome and invited us to the farewell feast before she went back to Germany. Nice big room on the sunset side with an excellent balcony view of the beach and ocean. Only drawback was the very, very low water pressure for showers. Room cleaned each day. Nice to have a drink at the bar and watch the view during sunset and also the stars on a clear night. Large choice of breakfasts and each was good. 10% off if booking directly with the hotel.

Room Tip: Room 201 suited us well with large balcony and a good view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank satayforever
Reviewed March 27, 2014

This was my first trip to Philippines, and also my first trip outside Europe.
I went there in may 2010 (don't remember the excact date, but we had a very nice stay there, me and my Girlfriend (who became my fiance on the way home when we go shop in SM Cebu).
We stayed there for 8 days, and the staff was very nice. We normally asked if we could have the breakfast on our room, so we could have the view from our balcony. And always the staff was friendly and bring our breakfast there.
When we go home we had to pay the bill ofcourse and we arranged with Sonia that a boat would pick us up, and bring us to maya, were a car would pick us up :) price I think was 3000 peso, when we are in the car Sonie founds out that she made a mistake in the bill and we still have to pay 1000 peso, and she nicely asks if its ok if we could just give them to the driver so he would bring it back.
The only thing I can not give 5 stars for is the stony beach right outside the resort, but if u just walk 3 minuttes at the beach, you have a very nice beach.

Last year we went to philippines again, but this time my wife wanted to try go to Boracay, but for me that was way to crowded, I would prefer Malapascua instead if you want to have a relaxing holiday.

hopefully we will go to Malapascua again, and probably stay at the blue coral if they have a good price.

Room Tip: I would prefer a rom on first floor, with a view to the north west
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jimmi_Lindhardt
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Stayed here for two days. Went for diving trips (with TSD). Resort has a very good location and just by the beachside. It was worth staying. The friendly staff and owner, the room are clean and comfortable. The breakfast has a lots of choices. I recommend this resort for the best holiay in malapascua.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is excelent value for money. The location in The start of bountybeach is breathtaking. I was upgrated, and had a fantastic wiev to The sunset. The breakfirst is very good, but best of it all is The STAFF. This Young wemen are smiling, talking to you and Happy. I can really recomend this hotel

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo