The hospitality was some of the best I have had while on vacation. The management went out of their way to make the stay enjoyable. They arranged a snorkeling trip for us, ensured we had extra bedding to accommodate our children, and by timing and coincidence helped us out after our stay by showing us the ropes in Cebu City. Chef Ian’s food is the islands hidden secret, more on par with an upscale restaurant. The kids loved the pool table and the swimming pool when we needed a break from the sun and salt. A little off the beaten path, this gem is well worth finding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Purple Snapper Dive Resort is emerging as one of the best places to stay in Malapascua. Located 100 meters from Bounty Beach, Malapascua’s primary shore, Purple Snapper Dive Resort offers travelers a good taste of local life and culture while in close proximity to the beach. Being one of Philippines’ top diving destination the resort is a good choice for those hit by the diving bug. We are never too far from many of Malapascua’s dive operators better yet, check out our newly opened dive shop. Stay with us and only be a dive away from seeing Malapascua’s majestic attraction-the thresher sharks. Pick any of our 25 native style rooms and be treated with true Filipino hospitality. Mabuhi! Welcome to paradise! Wecome to Malapascua! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Purple Snapper Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Purple Snapper Dive Hotel Malapascua Island
- Purple Snapper Dive Resort Malapascua Island, Cebu Island