“Delicious food, friendly and efficient service!”
Review of The Craic House

The Craic House
Cuisines: Irish, International, Gastropub
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Craic House Irish Bar and Restaurant is the funkiest spot on Malapascua. It serves contemporary cuisine, ice cold drinks and plays the best music in The Philippines, right on the beach.
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I've travelled around the Philippines a bit and visited a number of islands and I have to say that The Craic House is a real gem. Although I was staying at a different resort down the beach, once I'd found the Craic House, I ate there every night. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Ebisulikesthedeep

Reviewed May 11, 2013

This is supposed to be the highest rated restaurant on Malapascua (on Tripadvisor). I don't see it. The meat was dry. Small amount of food on the plate, and not much taste at all. Sounded much better on paper than it actually was.

There are better restaurants on Malapascua (La Isla Bonita is an excellent choice)

2  Thank Chris188_13
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We ate often at the Criac House as we dove with Evolution Diving where the Craic House is located. They offer a daily lunch and dinner special as well as a nice a la carte menu. Nice light dishes which we like and the staff will remember your name if you stay for a few days. Nice chilled out atmosphere!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Craic House is not only a very good restaurant at decent rates, but a very good (small) resort and diving center.

Very friendly staff, great atmosphere in a superb location. I was there for Christmas, and couldn't get myself to leave the place. In a radius of 50 meters I had my cottage, the restaurant, the diving center and the beach.
Would definitely recommend! And don't forget to try the tuna hamburger.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

An Irish run bar, has great tasting food, at a good price and friendly staff...... also they serve Guiness here :-)