Ours was a very spontaneous trip to celebrate my loved one's birthday in the most relaxing way possible, away from the hustle and bustle of Manila. And we got exactly (and more) what we came for. We were able to get a very affordable yet very comfy and peaceful accommodation (breakfast included) at Mike and Diose's little cottage --- a double bed fan room that couldn't be any sweeter. We stayed for three days and two nights during a weekend. The location of the resort was perfect --- private, quiet and romantic, making it a little piece of heaven at the tip of Malapascua. The owner, Mike, was very friendly and hospitable (so were his staff and his very cute dogs!). He made sure that our stay was one that we'd never forget... or one that we'd come back for. We snorkeled and toured around the island on his boat. He prepared dinner for all his guests during our last night. And it was sumptuous.
There was no other resort we'd rather be in than in Mike and Diose's. And no other resort we'd be in when we come back next time. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful little beach resort (BIR name is AABANA Beach & Watersport Resort Malapascua) on the peaceful east side of the Bounty Beach, Malapascua. Fantastic priceworthy solid cottages with air con, Sat-TV, value safe, warm water shower, refrigerator, big terrace, WiFi internet connection. White sand clean, well-maintained beach. Still under construction but fully operating, friendly service and best price / value ratio. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Mike & Diose`s Beach Cottage Hotel Malapascua Island
- Mike And Diose`s Beach Cottage
- AABANA Beach & Watersport Resort Malapascua Malapascua Island, Cebu Island