We went to Malpascua especially to do a Wreck Diver Speciality Course. The instruction and organisation was absolutely wonderful - thank you very much Tim. The dive boats are well kept and the boat boys are more than helpful.
My husband was lucky enough to see the thresher sharks and Manta Rays (5am dive).
It is a divers paradise and a 5 star dive shop.
Now the resort:
- the rooms are spacious and very clean
- the food is perfectly ok, there is also a nice choice of pack lunches when you do a day trip
- the service lacks immensely (we had to wait more than 2 hours to get the bill, food orders never arrived because the waitress forgot to write them down, it took 4 attempts and about an hour to get toilet paper.....)
We did enjoy the holiday, but will probably not go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are thinking of diving or staying in Malapascua consider us your first choice. We have everything you need for a relaxing, exciting, enjoyable stay with first class facilities and service. Exotic is the pioneer dive resort on Malapascua. The first dive shop to open on the island in 1998, Exotic has grown over the years and is now the leading dive resort on the island, without compromising its original laid-back charm and outstanding service. Our continued expansion is a result of our customer’s loyalty and desire to revisit and share their Exotic experience with others. Why not come and see what brings people back to us year after year? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Orbitz so you can book your Malapascua Exotic Island Dive & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malapascua Exotic Island Dive & Beach Hotel Malapascua Island
- Malapascua Exotic Island Dive And Beach Resort
- Malapascua Exotic Island Dive & Beach Resort Malapascua Island, Cebu Island