We stayed four nights at Exotic Island Dive and were supremely satisfied with our value for money. The resort is right on a pristine beach but the quiet end of it; our room was roomy and nicely appointed; the restaurant menu was versatile (Filipino, Thai, "Asian", Continental) and the food uniformly exceptional; and the diving and dive masters really good. And the prices were right. Exotic got our 2-week diving vacation in the Philippines off to the best possible start and has our unqualified recommendation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are thinking of diving or staying in Malapascua consider us your first choice. We have everything you need for a relaxing, exciting, enjoyable stay with first class facilities and service. Exotic is the pioneer dive resort on Malapascua. The first dive shop to open on the island in 1998, Exotic has grown over the years and is now the leading dive resort on the island, without compromising its original laid-back charm and outstanding service. Our continued expansion is a result of our customer’s loyalty and desire to revisit and share their Exotic experience with others. Why not come and see what brings people back to us year after year? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Orbitz so you can book your Malapascua Exotic Island Dive & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malapascua Exotic Island Dive & Beach Hotel Malapascua Island
- Malapascua Exotic Island Dive And Beach Resort
- Malapascua Exotic Island Dive & Beach Resort Malapascua Island, Cebu Island