We enjoyed hopping from one place/restaurant/beach to another within the small island of Malapascua last December. We came to have a stop for a swim and was staying up to the afternoon after the lunch in this resort. The beach was very clean and inviting and the day was very nice, sunny and just enough breeze to make the water still. We almost stayed the whole day in there because we liked the ambiance, helpful staff clean area and the restaurant..
Food were nice.. the only part of it was their "tomato juice" which was just being squeezed from one or two fresh tomatoes with ice cold water then djaraaaaan.. served! Not a bit of sweetness and bland, more water with little pale pinkish color. I said what is that? answer.. your order Maam, Tomato juice! (for 80 pesos) of course i was expecting a thick red juice. with a small pack of salt with it. I hope the management can check this out because this is placed in there menu. I am sorry, maybe i am not aware of the new presentation but.... i am not sure that was it.
I still wish to come back to Malapascua and be there in that restaurant again. Hope i can not taste a tomato juice like that again in this very nice beach resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are thinking of diving or staying in Malapascua consider us your first choice. We have everything you need for a relaxing, exciting, enjoyable stay with first class facilities and service. Exotic is the pioneer dive resort on Malapascua. The first dive shop to open on the island in 1998, Exotic has grown over the years and is now the leading dive resort on the island, without compromising its original laid-back charm and outstanding service. Our continued expansion is a result of our customer’s loyalty and desire to revisit and share their Exotic experience with others. Why not come and see what brings people back to us year after year? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Malapascua Exotic Island Dive & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malapascua Exotic Island Dive And Beach Resort
- Malapascua Exotic Island Dive & Beach Hotel Malapascua Island
- Malapascua Exotic Island Dive & Beach Resort Malapascua Island, Cebu Island