WONDERFUL staff - so friendly. Everyone knows you by name.
Really enjoyed the time here - even though it's a challenge to get here (3 hours drive from Cebu then 1/2 hr ferry) it's well worth it.
Food was delicious every day - though the fullboard menu does have a lot of "heavy" options if you're watching your weight.
There is a dive menu every day so there are lots of options for divers on where to go.
Beachfront is beautiful, pristine.
Rooms are spacious and clean - the showerheads could use some updating.
Free wifi but only in the restaurant area, and the connection was slow. But I guess staying here, one should not want to connect to the outside world!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are thinking of diving or staying in Malapascua consider us your first choice. We have everything you need for a relaxing, exciting, enjoyable stay with first class facilities and service. Exotic is the pioneer dive resort on Malapascua. The first dive shop to open on the island in 1998, Exotic has grown over the years and is now the leading dive resort on the island, without compromising its original laid-back charm and outstanding service. Our continued expansion is a result of our customer’s loyalty and desire to revisit and share their Exotic experience with others. Why not come and see what brings people back to us year after year? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Malapascua Exotic Island Dive & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malapascua Exotic Island Dive & Beach Hotel Malapascua Island
- Malapascua Exotic Island Dive And Beach Resort
- Malapascua Exotic Island Dive & Beach Resort Malapascua Island, Cebu Island