Stayed 6 nights at Exotic and enjoyed em all. The staff is very friendly and helpsome and the whole place is cozy.
The restaurant and the food i found only beaten by Angelic (the italian restaurant at the opposit beach).
The diving and the divemasters was great, the equipment need some upgrade though.
Earlier post about unintrested staff i must say i sharply disagree about, maybe they have been told to shape up :)
One thing that has to be taken in to concideration is the noise from the local village.
I had a room in the backyard and during the days the noice was almost more then i could stand.
But overall I like Exotic very much !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are thinking of diving or staying in Malapascua consider us your first choice. We have everything you need for a relaxing, exciting, enjoyable stay with first class facilities and service. Exotic is the pioneer dive resort on Malapascua. The first dive shop to open on the island in 1998, Exotic has grown over the years and is now the leading dive resort on the island, without compromising its original laid-back charm and outstanding service. Our continued expansion is a result of our customer’s loyalty and desire to revisit and share their Exotic experience with others. Why not come and see what brings people back to us year after year? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA and Hotels.com so you can book your Malapascua Exotic Island Dive & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malapascua Exotic Island Dive And Beach Resort
- Malapascua Exotic Island Dive & Beach Hotel Malapascua Island
- Malapascua Exotic Island Dive & Beach Resort Malapascua Island, Cebu Island