My wife and I spent a long weekend in July at the Garden of Eden to take a break from our businesses and to celebrate my birthday and we were so glad that we choose this resort. There isn't much to say that hasn't already been written in the previous reviews, which by the way was the reason I chose the place. The atmoshpere is definitel tropical and laid back. However, I found the attention to detail and service to be far better than most places that I have been to in Central america. I live in Costa Rica and have been to most of the all include resorts here, even a couple of the high end ones and Bob and Helena do it better. I never found myself wanting or waiting for anything. I also must say that I found the prices of the rooms, drinks and food very resonable. I only have one negative that I can think of and that is that too many people may discover this place and I won't be able to get a room the next time I need to go to an island paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small private island Bed and Breakfast located in a tropical setting of Bocas Del Toro, Panama. The resort offers a swimming pool, kayaks, snorkeling, game room with pool table, restaurant and bar. Don't go to the Caribbean to just rent a room, come here where you can rent an island. We can accommodate up to 10 adults comfortably. Sorry no guests under 18 yrs of age. Close enough to Bocas to shop yet far enough to be as private as you want to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Garden of Eden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Of Eden Hotel Isla Solarte
- Hotel Garden Of Eden
- Garden Of Eden Inn Panama/Isla Solarte