We spent 5 days at the Garden and were thrilled with every aspect of our stay. Kipp, Kelly and Matt went out of their way to make sure we were looked after and had everything we needed. The small size of the hotel made it a very personal experience and the fact that it's removed from the noise of Bocas Town made it very relaxing.
The food was magnificent and very cheap, so were the cocktails! We were able to swim off the back pier and made use of the snorkel and kayak equipment.
I would most definitely stay here again and recommend to anyone headed to Bocas! Thanks guys!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small private island Bed and Breakfast located in a tropical setting of Bocas Del Toro, Panama. The resort offers a swimming pool, kayaks, snorkeling, game room with pool table, restaurant and bar. Don't go to the Caribbean to just rent a room, come here where you can rent an island. We can accommodate up to 10 adults comfortably. Sorry no guests under 18 yrs of age. Close enough to Bocas to shop yet far enough to be as private as you want to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Garden of Eden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Of Eden Hotel Isla Solarte
- Hotel Garden Of Eden
- Garden Of Eden Inn Panama/Isla Solarte