We stayed at the Halford for 3 nights during our visit to England in July. Despite there being a mix up with our travel agent getting the reservation to the Inn, the hostess did everything she could to make sure we were comfortable and had the rooms we needed.
The restaurant served fantastic food, and the pub was filled with friendly people every night. I think my favorite part was the courtyard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Elizabethan Cotswold Stone Coaching Inn Dating from 1567 offering refined food and wines in a timeless style of great hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Halford Bridge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Halford Bridge Hotel Halford
- Halford Bridge Inn England