My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights for a short break to discover the delights of the area. The hotel is perfectly located for all locations, Stratford,Warwick, Oxford,Cotwolds and much more.The hotel is oldie worldy with great character, but the interior is of high standard and the decor is very modern so you get the best of both worlds. The bedrooms are lovely and decor is all about the detail which makes the room, and my husband loved the fact that the rooms were all named after racehorses which was in keeping with all the local racecourses available in the area! The Variety of breakfast was great, and we can recommend the full english. We also had an evening meal one night which again was superb and we could not fault. The staff are all so friendly and can not do enough for you, and they gave us some really handy hints on the places to visit and where to go. The hotel really has a relaxed feel and we have come away from our break feeling totally chilled out. We intend to come back to the hotel early next year as we loved it so much but we will be booking the suite as the bath looked so inviting!! Thanks to everyone who makes this hotel faultless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Elizabethan Cotswold Stone Coaching Inn Dating from 1567 offering refined food and wines in a timeless style of great hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Halford Bridge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Halford Bridge Hotel Halford
- Halford Bridge Inn England