Termas de Cauquenes is the best place to stay and eat that my husband and I have ever been. We are world travelers and enjoyed Chile tremendously with the highlight being Termas de Cauquenes. The rooms are very nice, but it is the food and scenery that makes it the best. It is owned by two chefs who will surpass any taste expectations with 10 course meals at dinner. Deffinitely take the half or full pension option to eat dinner at the hotel. The hotel is located in the Andes foothills on the edge of a cliff overlooking a river and surrounded by eucalyptus trees. With the hot springs, pool, tennis courts, extensive park along the ravine, and hiking trails in the nearby national park. The staff goes above and beyond. I really cannot express how much we loved Termas de Cauquenes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Termas de Cauquenes Hotel is product of the work of more than a hundred years, a real historic tradition of our country.This oasis of vitalizing and healing thermal waters is located 117 km. south of Santiago, the capital of Chile, in a privileged region, were its highlights are its pure air, autochthonous nature and the best gastronomy. All this bring together an unforgettable experience to our visitors.Termas de Cauquenes Hotel is synonymous to life, rest and pleasure.Your health matters to us more than anything is because of this that we invite you to enjoy our equipments and installations. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Termas De Cauquenes Hotel Rancagua
- Termas De Cauquenes Rancagua
- Termas De Cauquenes Chile/Rancagua