This has got to be the The best hotel to stay in and around Bordeaux! the service is 5 star, extremely prompt and extremely courteous. The only French staff (i've experienced) who converse without any inhibition in English. the restaurant is a two star chef who is extremely adaptable and also serves excellent Vegetarian food! this is my 3rd stay at this property and Im definitely going to be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the route of the châteaux, close to Château Lynch-Bages, grand cru classé of Pauillac, this 17th century charterhouse invites you to discover true art de vivre. Around a garden, the bright guestrooms with their muted, timeless décor, the pool, the sauna and the terraces near the vineyards create a haven of well-being. In the dining room, Chef Julien Lefebvre refines the products of the South West and proposes a delightful dialogue between a contemporary cuisine and the Bordeaux grand crus. Visits to châteaux, tasting classes, elaboration of own wine, strolling with the family in the village... Share the savoir-vivre of Epicurean Médoc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Chateau Cordeillan-Bages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Cordeillan-Bages Hotel Pauillac
- Chateau Cordeillan Bages Pauillac