“good service with youth staff”
Review of Blue cafe

Blue cafe
Ranked #15 of 36 Restaurants in Sulaymaniyah
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed January 8, 2014

with a youth staff are provide different types of foods and beverages
Very good service and good prices

Reviewed November 30, 2013

I have been several times at Blue Café during my one-month visit at Sulaymaniyah.
They serve good coffee and small dishes like salad or a sandwich. The Blue Café is situated on the top-floor in the Rand Gallery near some other fast-food places and the Italian restaurant "Pronto" (also very good).

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I wanted a quick coffee on our way to an appointment- the blue cafe didn't disappoint! The staff was friendly and my caramel macchiato was delicious. We were able to get takeaway, as well.