Just returned from another fabulous trip to Hidden Beach Resort. This has become our 2nd home when we are in Mexico. We have traveled all over and yes there are differences between resorts here in Mexico, Jamaica and Hidden Beach Resort. It all depends on what you’re looking for. If your idea of a fun time is SPRING BREAK then this is not the resort for you. If you like to have fun, be served by the most amazing wait staff in the world, stay at a 5 star resort, enjoy a massage at a world class spa, have dinner in your choice of many gourmet restaurants and still dance naked all night, then you have found the right place!
We have always traveled with Castaways Travel and their groups in May and October so I can only comment to these trips. When traveling with their groups we have always had pre planned theme nights and a schedule of daily events that otherwise would not be found. The nightly entertainment and the shows are really nice the guest involvement is usually very high and Chu Chu the D.J. (I think comes over from the dark side for our groups) is amazing.
Entertainment staff: Ruben, Luna and Ayerim are amazing, these kids must work 16 hour days everyday that the group is there making sure everything from the Tequila tasting, Mixology Class, Human Sundae, Volleyball and the other many events go off on time and without a hitch. Then they all return for the theme nights to have contest, award prizes and make sure the guest are all having a good time. Jaime the entertainment manager for both Hidden Beach and Seaside is very easy to work with. Just tell him what you need or want and he can usually get it done.
Wait Staff: Esperanza, Angel, Anciento, Juan, Miguel, Omar, David are always ready to serve you. As soon as someone sees you on your pool balcony they run over with your usual morning coffee or drink. They remember what you like to eat, how you like it and what time of day you prefer certain drinks. I know some the favorite waiters have recently left but the ones that remain are totally picking up the slack and doing a great job in training new wait staff.
Miguel, America and Camilla at the front desk where so pleasant to work with and took care of every situation with speed, efficiency and most importantly with a great big smile. Alma at the spa was very welcoming and always made sure we had everything we needed. Joshua, I hope your hands have had time to rest. It seems everyone in the group wanted a massage from him. He is the best!
Theme nights were great. Neon night, White night, Pirate Night, & Cabaret Night were all very popular and had great participation. All the gourmet restaurants next door are always an added plus when in the mood to dress up and have a fine dinner.
All in all it’s an amazing place. I am big believer in “it is what you make of it”. People have a lot of fun at Hidden Beach Resort year round but if you are looking for a truly amazing, fun, energetic time, find a large group trip which will keep things moving throughout the week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is the only luxurious all-inclusive nudist resort in the Mexican Caribbean. Consisting of 42 beachfront suites, it is a secluded adults only property, perfect for couples and singles alike. Located just one hour and a half south of Cancun Airport, Hidden Beach Resort lies on a stretch of white sand beach offering spectacular views of the Mexican Caribbean sea. Hidden Beach blends signature services such as personalized check-in with a welcome glass of champagne or the exclusive concierge service with charming architecture to create an atmosphere of understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hidden Beach Resort by Karisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Beach Resort - Au Naturel Club Hotel Riviera Maya
- Hidden Beach Mexico
- Hidden Beach Hotel Au Naturel