My wife and I made our second trip to the adults only Luxurious Hidden Beach Au Natural Resort in early July. We enjoyed ourselves so much that we decided to return in mid August. That was a special week as the first international Nude Painting Party was being held there.
After a few trips my spouse and I really feel this place is special. The staff is so accommodating and friendly. Some have been at the resort since it opened 11 years ago. Staff members take the time to learn your name and and what your drink or food preferences might be.
I believe that the boutique size of the resort - 42 rooms - contributes to the friendly small town feeling where you get to know both the staff and the other people staying there. Guests were continually introducing themselves and made every effort to be inclusive. We have been to other clothing optional resorts so were accustomed to being in a nude environment. Hidden Beach does not have the sexual tension that is often felt in Life Style friendly resorts.
Dinners are high quality and always include beef, chicken, and fish selections. In addition to eating at Hidden Beach, guests may elect to go next door to El Dorado Seaside (just have to wear clothes there) and visit some of their eateries. We tried the Mexican, International and Asian restaurants and they were all good. Especially enjoyed the Mexican. But, during our second trip we elected to have our dinners at HBR. We were not disappointed. The menu has great variety---I enjoyed the fresh tuna steak-rare and the service was always excellent. One night featured Italian food while another night evening featured Asian dishes.
Dining is available inside the dining room or on the pool side patio.
The naked painting party was a hoot. A tarpaulin was placed on the floor of the disco and guests were given paints and paint brushes. They could all let their imaginations run amok as they painted willing friends and partners. A professional body painter was present to help with the creative artistry.
Our room was a swim up. Fabulous. Open your sliding door and you can go down the step into the waterway that leads to the dining area, the pool, and the swim up bar. In addition to the shower, there is a hot tub in the room which fits two.
It is my understanding that HBR will be staging more naked painting parties next year and we hope to be there to join in the fun again with this unique activity. But we certainly plan to return to Hidden Beach and enjoy the luxury, service, dining, and ambiance. We recommend it for all adult ages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is the only luxurious all-inclusive nudist resort in the Mexican Caribbean. Consisting of 42 beachfront suites, it is a secluded adults only property, perfect for couples and singles alike. Located just one hour and a half south of Cancun Airport, Hidden Beach Resort lies on a stretch of white sand beach offering spectacular views of the Mexican Caribbean sea. Hidden Beach blends signature services such as personalized check-in with a welcome glass of champagne or the exclusive concierge service with charming architecture to create an atmosphere of understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hidden Beach Resort by Karisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Beach Resort - Au Naturel Club Hotel Riviera Maya
- Hidden Beach Mexico
- Hidden Beach Hotel Au Naturel