“wow wow”

Xel-Ha Park All-Inclusive Admission Ticket
Ranked #6 of 216 things to do in Riviera Maya
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Xel-Ha Natural wonder awaits you! Xel-Ha is simply unique! Xel-Ha is one of the world's most beautiful, natural aquariums. And it's all inclusive too!!! Swim and snorkel surrounded by rainbow colored fish who have made the river and inlet their home, take long walks in the middle of the jungle, ride a bike, take the train or just relax while enjoying the lazy river! All these activities are included too!
Gallipolis, Ohio, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“wow wow”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

started the day floating in the river. The beginning of the river ride is carved out of a mangrove. so you are surrounded completely with the branches. Amazing. It then opens into the open river. Be sure to have WATER SHOES. The tube ride continues to the ziplines which are short and fun. They are completely over the water so there are no uncomfortable harnesses.
Snorkel gear and flippers are included BUT there is a $25 deposit per person. Lockers are large, clean and included with no deposit necessary, YOU WANT TO SNORKEL. This was my first time but it was so beautiful and there weren't waves so it was easy.
The food was fine and included. There was a lovely bunch of hammocks to rest in a shady area. there was a cool looking area for kids. I recommend spending the entire day here. Cant imagine running our of things to do. I went back to float the river again in the afternoon with snorkel gear this time.

2 Thank Becky S

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Xel-Ha Tulum”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We had a wonderful time at both Tulum and Xel-Ha. Loved all the ruin tours and Xel-Ha is just an awesome place to unwind and just have fun. We did the lazy river and really enjoyed our adventure. We spent the morning in Tulum and the rest of the day at Xel-Ha and would do them both again!!! Only issue we had was figuring out the locker thing but look in the glass box for the keys and you will get a locker fast :) We went as a couple but family and kids would also have fun on this trip!! We had an all inclusive at Xel-Ha. We had a very interesting guide, Jaun Carlos at Tulum, thanks so much for all the info....

Visited February 2013
USA
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Wonderful full day activity”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We loved Xel Ha. We booked through our apple agent at the resort, transportation was set up for us. The park was very well kept and clean. It was beautiful. We loved the lazy river aspect, there are at least 2 separate areas to jump off cliffs and then you get to enjoy zip lines. We did the snorkeling aspect. That was my first experience with it and it was great. All the meals and drinks were included in the pricing so it was great not to have to worry about carrying around a bunch of cash. Make sure you bring the needed deposit amount to rent out the equipment, you will get it back. We paid $25 a person for the snorkel equipment.
Another helpful hint, make sure to bring water proof camera. We did and were ecstatic we did.
Also we didn't make it through the whole park, we will do that the next visit.
Loved that at the end there is a whole hammock area, where you can just lay and enjoy a cerveza or just lay around and bask in the refreshing area.

2 Thank NicholeUSA
Gloucester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Very overrated - def not honeymoon excursion”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We are on our honeymoon and its not often I write a review but to save other couples the money and disappointment, I felt I had to write.
We booked through our travel rep and was advised that there were towels, sunbeds, activities etc etc, but the only thing that I would say Is pure perfection there is the dolphin swim.. This was AMAZING and not to be missed but unless you have children with you and don't mind walking literally miles to HUNT an activity then this isn't for you. Food was very mediocre and breakfast was shocking.. There are towels that are not big enough to dry a small child net alone an adult and the sunbeds are actually hard wooden deck chair type seats. With no guide its very very difficult to enjoy yourself. We left early..

San Jose, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Xel Ha mexico”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

My husband and I went to this park in between cave dives. I wasn't sure about it because I am not much of a water park type of person but I was pleasantly surprised. Food was good ,, not really great, but good for this type of attraction. it is nice that the $80 entrance fee includes all the free food and drinks, even beer.The lazy river ride was just that, lazy and relaxing. The snorkeling was really good the day we were there. My husband and friends did the cliff jumps which also looked really cool. We walked the nature trails with the labels on the flora and saw coatis ( little animals kinda like a raccoon) and manatees and dolphins. Everyone was very friendly and helpful.
I would go again next year

3 Thank T C